wheel color?

01 Cobra

Whine "O"
Established Member
guys i need to repaint my wheels. my question is what color should i go with. i was thinking just go back with the factory color but i kinda want to do a titanium kinda dsg color. help me decide.

SADF

Established Member
guys i need to repaint my wheels. my question is what color should i go with. i was thinking just go back with the factory color but i kinda want to do a titanium kinda dsg color. help me decide.

Anything, but black. Your truck is red, red would make more sense before black:shrug:

MEANSVT

Established Member
Anthracite

meansvtl008.jpg

meansvtl005.jpg

meansvtl004.jpg

Notrace81

Banned
On red the black isnt going to look to hot nor is the gunmetal... Crome to me is to flashy i would say keep then stock man...

Notrace81

Banned
What's wrong with red and black?!?!?! :shrug:

Nothing when there aftermarket but stock 99-00 black rims on a red truck, come you know you have seen what they look like....:nonono:

EDIT after looking at Sig: Hey are those stockers on your sig with a polished lip? If so that does look good!!

Last edited:

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
I kind of agree, red truck with all black wheels not too hot, but red with black wheels with polished lip I think looks pretty good.

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
Red and Black looks awesome IMO but it has to be gloss black here's my old SVTF.

smoke003.jpg

And of course Bootbox's L

postwash21hb.jpg

wheels on the lightning look awesome, are they powdercoated ebay 20's? i was thinking of doing that not too long ago, looks great with that drop

Users who are viewing this thread