Wheel Fitment ?

Silver11gt500

Established Member
I have the Shelby/Baer Extreme brake kit on the rear of my car and currently have the 20" supersnake wheels out back. My ? is will the 18" kr wheels that match that ford racing just started selling fit over these big rear brakes? Maby someone on here has seen it done or maby someone has this set up already? Id like to by these kr wheels for the rear of my car to put drag radials on and would be cool to have wheels that still match my front wheels. These wheels are special order so I cant just buy them and return them if I have fitment issues unfortunatley! Tried googling a clear answer for this ? and get mixed answers or opinions. I know for a fact that the 2007-2009 factory svt wheels will fit and they are 18's but all wheels can be a bit different with fitment for brakes these big. Any imput appreciated!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I have the Shelby/Baer Extreme brake kit on the rear of my car and currently have the 20" supersnake wheels out back. My ? is will the 18" kr wheels that match that ford racing just started selling fit over these big rear brakes? Maby someone on here has seen it done or maby someone has this set up already? Id like to by these kr wheels for the rear of my car to put drag radials on and would be cool to have wheels that still match my front wheels. These wheels are special order so I cant just buy them and return them if I have fitment issues unfortunatley! Tried googling a clear answer for this ? and get mixed answers or opinions. I know for a fact that the 2007-2009 factory svt wheels will fit and they are 18's but all wheels can be a bit different with fitment for brakes these big. Any imput appreciated!

not sure but we can make our Super Sport wheels in 18x11 and they WILL clear your 6S brakes for SURE! :thumbsup::burnout: (while decently matching your front wheels)

$1250 shipped for the pair in all polished finish.

Last edited:

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Steve - I don't see those wheels on your site. Any pics?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Steve - I don't see those wheels on your site. Any pics?

we're having the website redone right now so we havent added anything to the current one.

here's the Super Sports in 19/20 polished
rodmills_zpsa2b72248.jpg

20" brushed
brushedsupersports_zpse18c628b.gif

RaceRat's 18" 3 piece for her KB Boss
1005668_10201906221923515_20339008_n_zps3a4413d6.jpg

Khaled's 17" stepped lip Super Sports for his Lightning
khaled_zps7315b6aa.jpg

we havent made them in 2 piece polished yet but they'll look just like the ones on the white car (on top) but smaller. the front wheel on that car is a 19. so it would just be 1" smaller

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
the silver GT500 has Baer 6S on the rears. hence the much smaller lips. meanwhile mounted on 315/35/20s :thumbsup:

stkjock

Corn Powered 900 HP!
Established Member
Thanks Steve - Chicanes still my favorite I think.

Users who are viewing this thread