wheel hopping

podunk racing

Established Member
what can i do to the rearend to stop this from happing on this irs im new to cobra`s, its real bad. thanks for the help

SLPRCTM

Established Member
Install a full bushing kit and a Billet Flow IRS brace for strength along with a good set of full length sub-frame connectors. Wouldn't hurt to run a tire with a slightly softer sidewall.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
AC427Cobra and you can find it in the Cobra Suspension section. Best one out period. Also if you can't find it you can find his posts either in the GT500 section or the Cobra R section. Then just pm him and he'll get back with you.

SLPRCTM

Established Member
You can get them from either Maximum motorsports or there is a guy named Bruce on here that goes by AC427COBRA that sells a kit. Bruces kit is nicer than any other and you can rent the tools from him very cheap to help with the install. His kit also has grease fittings and is cheaper. I just installed his kit in mine and are extremely pleased with both function and quality. Here is the link: The complete IRS Delrin/UHMW/Alum. bushing kit w/adj. sway bar links & bumpsteer kit - SVTPerformance

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Bruces bushing are top notch, but they aren't cheap. My wheelhop problems were solved between a set of air bags in the springs and drag radials.

corpsedub

Mighty Trust Krusher
Established Member
drag radials and airbags(like air lift). that works for me. i usually dont run bags unless i need to though(like winter time)

Users who are viewing this thread