• 03 Chrome Wheels

Votes: 22 37.9%
  • 95r - Jus widen the back

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vip3r1850

Established Member
Ok so i just stole a set of BFG T/A KDW for 350$$ http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...m=350055910865&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSA:MT:11

Now comes the question of wheels !! Help me out, i like the fr500's but im really not so sure how they look from far away, i dont want it to look like a sp***** out caddy where all you see is a bunch of spokes. From close they look great, any1 know what im talking about ? Im also confused on what color, all chrome, black w/ polished lip or a completely diff rim. 17x9 and 17x10.5 wheels only.

Vote away !!! If you vote other let me know !! Also post up all REDFIRE WHEEL PICS PLZ !!!!

FINAL6WEB.jpg

Last edited:

Sinultros

Unnaturally Aspirated
Established Member
^ lol thanks, you beat me to it

but yeah, IMO chrome goes with Redfire the best. I personally think it's a classy looking combination.

Some may argue FR500s are "played out", but that's because they look damn good! :rockon: Also, I haven't seen many, if any, other mustangs with those wheels in my area.

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
^ lol thanks, you beat me to it

but yeah, IMO chrome goes with Redfire the best. I personally think it's a classy looking combination.

Some may argue FR500s are "played out", but that's because they look damn good! :rockon: Also, I haven't seen many, if any, other mustangs with those wheels in my area.

:-D The fact that the are "played out" on the SVTP website gets people doubting the wheels, but in reality there aren't many Cobras around and even less with the FR500s.

vip3r1850

Established Member
I have yet to see another cobra in NYC since January, there is 1 here and there at a car show but to run into 1 on the street has yet to happen, minus the 1 my friend has. Those fr500s look really good on there ughhh lol the damnd confusion

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
I have yet to see another cobra in NYC since January, there is 1 here and there at a car show but to run into 1 on the street has yet to happen, minus the 1 my friend has. Those fr500s look really good on there ughhh lol the damnd confusion

Get the FR500's

HOSTIL

Established Member
chrome!!!!!

what do you think of these??

In the sunlight! It's triple crazy bling!

Last edited:

HOSTIL

Established Member
cant go wrong with the stock chrome wheels, and if you strip the insides they look 10 times better, I still have mine.

Users who are viewing this thread