Wheel request please

94venomV8

Established Member
Hey guys, I know you guys are good with photoshop and I am going to purchase some tru forged wheels. The only problem is I am having a hard time shelling out 3K before I can see which wheel I like better on my car. If you guys have time could you photoshop these two wheels on my car please. First pic is my car that I want the wheels on and the next two pics are the two different wheels I am trying to decide on. Thanks alot you guys are always a huge help.

My car:
p1010070.jpg

First wheels:
main.php

Second Wheels:
main.php

Thanks again guys

Last edited:

94venomV8

Established Member
ok thanks man i know i didnt give the best photos but you did a good job with what you had to work with, i appreciate it. I still cant decide which ones i want lol. Its alot of money to make a decision on

You know I was thinking and maybe this would be easier for someone, Take these pics below and just make the cars laser red (or as close as possible) That would probably be the easiest and most effective right?

main.php

main.php

Last edited:

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
That blue cobra is my roommates car. And I must say, out of all the different wheels Steve put on his car. I loved those the most. Those were the polished lip with Anthrocite centers.

78107807.jpg

Last edited:

94venomV8

Established Member
That is perfect!!!! Are you talking about steve with True Forged? If so tell him to get some polished victories on there and take some pics for me so I can decide what I want and get them ordered lol... I do like the way that looks though

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
I hate doing these kind of chops but here ya go. I didn't take much time on this, sorry.

These are the wheels I'd get. Hell these are the wheels I should have bought.

94venomV8

Established Member
Yep those are the rims I am getting now just to decide if I want the polished or the anthracite. I am trying to determine if I want to go more flashy or more business.

Users who are viewing this thread