Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
You’re old...
kettlepot.png

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
Look Brad, you might be old, but not as old as smooth and me, and everybody knows that old age and treachery beat youth and stamina every time.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Look Brad, you might be old, but not as old as smooth and me, and everybody knows that old age and treachery beat youth and stamina every time.
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! You drunk old man? Brad is older than me!

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member

blubyu87gt

Established Member
I moved from CT to SC sight unseen. I now make 2.2x what I made in CT, but I honestly don't like the area- way too over-populated.

Everything is a balance, and it's tough to achieve. Would I give up half my pay to move back to CT? No. Would I have moved down here if I knew then what I know now? No.

Some decisions need to be carefully thought out. Other decisions are pure intuition/gut judgement.

Lol I did the same thing. I got two job offers, both within organizations I already worked for to move. I was literally on a flight 36 hours later with my stuff packed up in my car being shipped over from CA.

I think, and this is totally just a guess based on observation, SC in general isnt necessarily over-populated. It's just the infrastructure is WAAAYYYY behind in the ability to support the residency. Thus making things far worse then they are.

^^Just curious^^.......where in SC are you if I might ask??o_O

I am curious of this as well. If it's any of the coastal regions then the above totally makes sense.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Well this thread took a left turn last night lol.

I'm in the coastal region of SC. Grew up here. 100% over populated for the infrastructure and filled with yankees who don't want to build anything but houses and line their pockets with tax dollars.

Carpetbagger is a very real term in this day and age

Coosawjack

Established Member
Well this thread took a left turn last night lol.

I'm in the coastal region of SC. Grew up here. 100% over populated for the infrastructure and filled with yankees who don't want to build anything but houses and line their pockets with tax dollars.

Carpetbagger is a very real term in this day and age

You must be in Charleston or Myrtle Beach??:eek:

Thankfully the full impact hasn't reached Beaufort just yet but I'm sure it's coming!!o_O

Users who are viewing this thread