When would you start getting worried?

Junebug1

Established Member
CbraSvt01 said:
Ok so I bought a new in box Whipple from a private seller last week. He had it listed on ebay but said he would end the auction if he was offered the right price. I offered him the right price and it was a done deal. He said to send him a cashiers check and provide him with tracking numbers so he could end the auction. I did so on Tuesday, he replied back saying he would keep on eye on it.......that was the last I heard from him. The check arrived on Thursday according to UPS tracking. I have emailed him twice just to check in and he has yet to read any of my emails. I guess he could be out of town so if im overreacting I might feel stupid in the long run. However, $2,700 is alot of money to entrust to someone so im just seeing when I should start worrying? If i feel im getting ripped off what can I do? This sucks....

Man go find this guy and do something about it. He stole 2700 from you. Or call the local authorities and place a report or something. I would hire someone to find him and then get my money back one way or the other imo.

showme cobra

Banned
kens03cobra said:
That's kinda funny, but messed up as well.

Good luck getting a resolution:beer: :beer:
I WASNT TRYING TO BE FUNNY- IT SEEMED LIKE IT TOOK THE GUY SEVERAL DAYS TO SHIP ANYTHING -ENOUGH TIME TO BUY A WHIPPLE AND INSTALL IT AND THEN SEND THE EATON OUT- SORRY:shrug:

Last edited:

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Dear John Aviles,

if you are reading this it is because you are now in court and have been exposed for the low life, scum f*ck that you are. you knowingly and willingly cheat people out of their hard earned money, and now you are caught. anyways, i hope you like jail (and the taste of syrup that you will be eating out of big bubba's asshole). what comes around, goes around and its coming around right now.

sincerely
CbrSvt01 and the rest of us here at SVTP.com

alright guys, the letter's been written, lets continue to track this prick down

CbraSvt01

Banned
I cant thank you all enough for your support in this matter. I really didnt know what to expect when I made this topic, but i was desperate and in need of any help. Regardless whether we catch this guy or not im glad it happened to me as a learning experience if nothing else. Furthermore it made me realize how awesome of a community this site has turned into....its a privelage to own this car and be in the company of some nice honest people.

Back to bizzzness....I have relayed all this info to the NJ police officer that is helping me from this site. Have anyone you checked the scums ebay id recently....its set to private now, looks like someone left him negative feedback. I have also tried to call all the numbers i have on him and nobody answered.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
sambandit said:
This is kickass! Maybe you guys can help me get my money back from Jay, BLWN03.... He owes me about 2 grand and has fallen off the face of the earth!
Yikes! I know Jay. Haven't seen him for about a year. I just sent you a PM.

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
I'm sorry to hear about what happened CbraSvt01.. I've been through it somewhat as well. I wish you the best of luck....

Last edited:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
sambandit said:
This is kickass! Maybe you guys can help me get my money back from Jay, BLWN03.... He owes me about 2 grand and has fallen off the face of the earth!
You have a PM..

Last edited:

BlueVenom281

Lurking
Established Member
Man sorry to hear about the shitstorm you're going thru, but it's cool that guys on this site are willing to help you out like they have. Good luck catching this guy.

514SCJ

93 Cobra #4440
Established Member
By the looks of that beat down eaton, I would say our buddy Johnny A. has a 03 Cobra as a daily driver. With lots of miles and at least now lots of mods. Somebody has to know this guy in N.J. I still think he is a member on this board. Anybody that knows about whipples and turbos for 03-04 Cobras and has a computer would be here. This whole thing makes Me sick!! Count Me in on the beat down of this SCUMBAG!!!!:cuss:

1Quik46

Livin The Dream!
Established Member
CbraSvt01 said:
I cant thank you all enough for your support in this matter. I really didnt know what to expect when I made this topic, but i was desperate and in need of any help. Regardless whether we catch this guy or not im glad it happened to me as a learning experience if nothing else. Furthermore it made me realize how awesome of a community this site has turned into....its a privelage to own this car and be in the company of some nice honest people.

Back to bizzzness....I have relayed all this info to the NJ police officer that is helping me from this site. Have anyone you checked the scums ebay id recently....its set to private now, looks like someone left him negative feedback. I have also tried to call all the numbers i have on him and nobody answered.

Sorry to hear about your luck man. Hope you at very least get your $ back. Just got my car and what is happening on this thread makes me proud to be a part of a tight knit club. Good luck!:beer:

grey trmn8r

Established Member
Im sure thats his address, we just need someone to go there. I would also try calling other people in that area with his last name and you might find some relatives. Act stupid, tell them some bs story and you might get his real phone number.

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
CbraSvt01 said:

Haven't you notified eBay yet???? Copy them in on your emails and this link. They should make him justify his side of the story...which may get you more information about him. Then they should shut his butt down for good.

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
FireRed04Vert said:
Haven't you notified eBay yet???? Copy them in on your emails and this link. They should make him justify his side of the story...which may get you more information about him. Then they should shut his butt down for good.

Ebay won't be able to do much for him more than likely.

Users who are viewing this thread