where can I purchase revised 03/04 Heads?

SVTsnake281

Established Member
I've been searching around and I cant seem to find any new complete revised heads for my car anywhere. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm deployed to Afghanistan right now, but will be replacing the heads on my car in a few months when I get back to the states. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

eaglesnick

Established Member
I don't believe they are available at this time. They have been on backorder since last year. They were supposed to become available early 2013, but to my knowledge they are still not available. When they do become available be prepared to shell out about $2,500.00 for them.

blwn03sonic

venomous motorsports
Established Member
I tried looking for some too. Just ended up getting my 03 heads rebuilt. All guides replaced some bent valves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snakeraper11b

Established Member
Why not, it isnt like they are going to get bad sitting in a box like a Twinkie would?

I understand it's just supply and demand, and he has raised his asking price to reflect current market value for new heads. I have a hard time handing someone an extra grand because they purchased something and never used it though...However, he's had these for sale for well over a year, almost 2 in fact....guess I'm not the only who feels that way. Also, if you go back through the posts, he says he paid 2700, 2900, 3300.....which one is it? At the time of purchase, these were going for more around 1800 a set....Don't wanna make a deal in 2 years? Keep your expensive paper weights and no one wins. That's my 2 cents and why I would not pay $2700.

nextime

Termi? Read Signature
Established Member
LOL.... True.

I understand it's just supply and demand, and he has raised his asking price to reflect current market value for new heads. I have a hard time handing someone an extra grand because they purchased something and never used it though...However, he's had these for sale for well over a year, almost 2 in fact....guess I'm not the only who feels that way. Also, if you go back through the posts, he says he paid 2700, 2900, 3300.....which one is it? At the time of purchase, these were going for more around 1800 a set....Don't wanna make a deal in 2 years? Keep your expensive paper weights and no one wins. That's my 2 cents and why I would not pay $2700.

COBRAfan67

Established Member
MMR has the new revised heads for sale. I think they have a special right now for $2599 for the pair. And Im almost positive they give discounts for military and SVTPerf.com users. These are the newest ford revision with all coolant passage and 8 thread spark plug updates. No Lifters or Followers though. But come with Cams

Modular Mustang Racing

ModMaxRacing also has them... You can upgrade with the Ford GT heads- $1216.00 per head (Bare Head) or the 03/04 Cobra head for $1237.00 a piece fully assembled. Not sure if these are the new revised heads or what- you would have to call and ask them for the details

Cylinder Heads

SVTsnake281

Established Member
Thanks for all the info guys. I've tried emailing MMR from over here but haven't had any luck with a reply yet. I might try to call Tousley when I have some time off and can get to a phone and just get them ordered and be done with it. I'm already making over 600whp, so I'm not looking for anything crazy. Just some stock replacements that I wont have to worry about the cooling problem with.

Users who are viewing this thread