where do I get Cobra Bob's shifter gasket from?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks for giving him the link BoneCrusher. I try to keep visible around here because folks frequently ask how to order the gaskets. Nice that you're covering for me. LOL!

Jophis37, if you order tonight your set will be in the mail tomorrow before noon. I just finished getting a batch ready for the post office and I'll be doing another batch first thing in the morning.

BoneCrusher

Established Member
No problem Bob, your one of the good guys for us around here. It's nice that you're still a big part of the community even though you had to pass on your cobra to another owner.

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
You will be extremely pleased with the product. I can't believe Bob punches those out by hand then sells them for what he does. And they work!!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Joseph, I got your order last night. I added to the batch I made up this morning and just dropped the batch off at the post office. Sales have been brisker than usual with the March Special. :)

Thanks FireRed04Vert. Believe me, I was tempted to sell them in the $10. range but I had to remind myself that I did this originally as a favor to Cobra owners so a big profit has never been a goal for me. I'm just glad I can be an active part of the Stang community.

Users who are viewing this thread