Where is So Cal should i get my car tune????

MADGREEK

Established Member
hay guys where in so cal can i have my car be, chip, pulley, exhust, air filter and tune. i want the best for my $$$$ LA area to Santa Barbara.

Last edited:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Count me out on this one
icon_lol.gif

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
**EDITED BY 03DOHC** Please stay on topic. Start a new thread if you want to change the subject.

Last edited:

onerichrunner

Banned
I will give the best unbiased opinion I can but my posts here WILL reflect CONSISTENCY on any username search in the web with this very topic.

Call and intreview each partciular candidate. Explain your goals and expectations and see how that fits with the shop in question. Tour the shop if at all possible and find out about gaurantees and warranties. Explain financial concerns and be sure to convey that message when interviewing. That is how you can best cover yourself and feel confident in your choice and attain your goals without dissapointment.

Good Luck!
Shawn

Last edited:

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by onerichrunner
I will give the best unbiased opinion I can but my posts here WILL reflect CONSISTENCY on any username search in the web with this very topic.

Call and intreview each partciular candidate. Explain your goals and expectations and see how that fits with the shop in question. Tour the shop if at all possible and find out about gaurantees and warranties. Explain financial concerns and be sure to convey that message when interviewing. That is how you can best cover yourself and feel confident in your choice and attain your goals without dissapointment.

Good Luck!
Shawn

Excellent advice for anyone getting anything done on their car, or anything for that matter.:thumbsup:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
**EDITED BY 03DOHC**

I think you should try a search. We don't want to turn this thread into another pissing contest.

It's pretty bad when a guy in a boston suburb knows all of the tuners in so cal. :-D

Bosko

Established Member
I got my car tuned by Shawn at SoCalDiablo... The car runs great! I need to head back to him pretty soon because I added a 2lb lower and havent got it retuned for the added boost. As soon as my Mid-Lengths get installed im going back to SoCalDiablo...

F8l Vnm

Established Member
I havent needed any tunning yet but the guys at X2C motorsports who I trust on everything about my car have told me that So.CalDiablo sport should do my car so no questions asked when it comes time to tuning they will be doing it .
Just my .02c.

Good luck...

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Parts installed by X2C Motorsports..

Chip tune will be through SoCal Diablo as well when the time comes :rolling:

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Originally posted by 03 DSG Snake
Parts installed by X2C Motorsports..

Chip tune will be through SoCal Diablo as well when the time comes :rolling:

Ron Dawg ,
I need to hear your exhaust set-up because thats what I'am gonna end up going with .
Long tubes and no cats with x-pipe with the borla...:coolman:
BTW make sure you beat Jon's lil 5.slow down when he gete to work ... :D

Users who are viewing this thread