Where my deployment money went...

Joyrider564

Established Member
Had the car cleaned up, turbos rebuilt, fuel lines redone etc. Enjoy the phone video and pictures!

Plan on taking the car to the track this weekend. C16 tune tomorrow. I will get more pictures this weekend as well.

http://youtu.be/xw4_MMi_gXM

uploadfromtaptalk1404870084228.jpguploadfromtaptalk1404870105006.jpguploadfromtaptalk1404870128293.jpg

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
What brand turbos and how much was the rebuild if you don't mind me asking? I have twin Master Power 64s that have quite a bit of fore/aft play, not sure if I want to put the money into getting them rebuilt or just buy new Precisions.

Joyrider564

Established Member
I spent just north of $1k on my turbo rebuilds. They are the garrett t3/t4 57mm, but I also had the compressor wheel upgraded to billet from cast, so that is where a majority of the cost went.

Last edited:

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
I spent just north of $1k on my turbo rebuilds. They are the garrett t3/t4 57mm, but I also had the compressor wheel upgraded to billet from cast, so that is where a majority of the cost went.
Who did your billet wheel upgrade? Do you have the actual dyno graph you can post?

Joyrider564

Established Member
Who did your billet wheel upgrade? Do you have the actual dyno graph you can post?

I went through Napier to get the billet wheel upgrade. He sent the turbos to Garrett. I will post the dyno graph this weekend; I don't have one right now.

Users who are viewing this thread