Where the hell is everyone? Five days left Foof!

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Just got home...

For the record, Foof did win...

He jumped without honking, his huge torque curve got him at least 2 cars out before I moved, and then I ran him down... we both let out at about 150-160 at top of fourth. He was less than a fender ahead though, not 2 + cars... lol

Good race Jeremy!;-)

Thanks for not giving me a rematch... you would have gotten pwned like you knew anyway...:idea: which is why you left scurred...:uh oh:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Matt's race stories get better everyday! :D

And I did honk, ask my passenger. Just because you have the reflexes of Sheldon doesn't count against me.

I would like the video footage too.. it had some really nice shots of STROKD... with me infront. :pop:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:
Matt's race stories get better everyday! :D

And I did honk, ask my passenger. Just because you have the reflexes of Sheldon doesn't count against me.

I would like the video footage too.. it had some really nice shots of STROKD... with me infront. :pop:
Ask Steve... If you were 2+ cars in front of me, I would have sold my car...:lol:

You started 2 cars in front of me, It's not reflexes when I wasn't ready... that would be like you double bulbing me at the track, I stage one bulb, and you take off...:bash:

You beat me by a fender if that... I was pulling the entire time I was on the throttle. If you beat me so bad, you would have raced me again... even for money, I would have put some down on a rematch, even at the same roll with an even start.:rollseyes

What's your fuc en deal anyway, I told you you won, you won because I didn't go on time, and you want everyone to think we left at the same time and you drug me... it would be impossible for a car with less power (similar weighted) to beat a car with more... torque gave you that sick jump, but me not being ready did the same thing if not worse...;-) My car was out of it's power band too, a 40 or 50 roll and you would have gotten left on the jump and continued to get drug... ask the two bikes I was leaving at 50 on the hit on the way home...:loser:

Last edited:

WOMACK03

Whipple Powered
Established Member
STROKD said:
Ask Steve... If you were 2+ cars in front of me, I would have sold my car...:lol:

You started 2 cars in front of me, It's not reflexes when I wasn't ready... that would be like you double bulbing me at the track, I stage one bulb, and you take off...:bash:

You beat me by a fender if that... I was pulling the entire time I was on the throttle. If you beat me so bad, you would have raced me again... even for money, I would have put some down on a rematch, even at the same roll with an even start.:rollseyes

What's your fuc en deal anyway, I told you you won, you won because I didn't go on time, and you want everyone to think we left at the same time and you drug me... it would be impossible for a car with less power (similar weighted) to beat a car with more... torque gave you that sick jump, but me not being ready did the same thing if not worse...;-) My car was out of it's power band too, a 40 or 50 roll and you would have gotten left on the jump and continued to get drug... ask the two bikes I was leaving at 50 on the hit on the way home...:loser:

This is the first time I have ever seen this side of Matt.......I kind of like it.:beer:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
I say yall race again at the track from the tree, that way there will be no excuse and everyone starts out equal, from a dig.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
dan03mach said:
I say yall race again at the track from the tree, that way there will be no excuse and everyone starts out equal, from a dig.
I'd be down for that, but he's going to need to bring an 8 second car or there won't be much of a race,,,:lol:

I actually asked him to race THAT night at Ennis, but the NHRA was in town, and he didn't want to race me from a stop, at the track or on the street...

Last edited:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Hahaha wah wah wah, you got drug..

Now your car is on jackstands, I could never beat a jackstand car.

Dude, really, I'm just trying to get you going, I wouldn't have said anything if the excuses hadnt come flying out all over the net. I really don't care actually. The horn theory is weak though, seeing as my horn was echoing off of the highway wall and your car. I didn't want a rematch because my car is running like shit, and I don't feel like detonating my motor to pieces for a street race. Not to mention when the video comes out, if it ever does, there are going to be some people shutting the **** up!

Don't bring that lame internet excuse pussy crying drama bullshit in here, I really don't care for it.

Just an edit: Didn't mean to come off as pissed, I love you matt.

Last edited:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Just to add, you came up as a cocky mother****er, I came up as someone just wanting to race a legend.

"Jeremy, you get your car running yet? Should I even bother bringing mine out, or are you not going to race now? It's all good, I just don't want to bother bringing it down there if you can't get your car running right... I have to drive it to Saginaw on Saturday anyway, so I would rather not waste the gas to drive it to Plano if you can't make it anyway...

Anyway, let me know whats up with it... If you can't get the pulley to stop slippin, 22 psi isn't going to cut it."

I've never wanted to be anything but friendly with a rivalry. Ask Steve, and Jason.. we do this shit all the time without anyone getting butthurt. I say get off the STROKD pedastal and relax.

BTW, who really knows how much power my car was making.. and how much it weighed????? :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread