where to buy 10.5" chrome replicas?

SatisTraction

Established Member
I have been dealing with a vibration on my car and it looks like it is due to the rear wheels. so now I am looking for some 17x10.5" chrome 04 replicas.

what brand do you recommend and where to buy them?

thanks
chris

cj428mach

Established Member
I just picked up mine from American Muscle. With the 6% discount, free shipping, and free mount and balance it was something that couldn't be beat. I'm also extremely pleased with the wheels.

Greenwood1982

Established Member
I just picked up mine from American Muscle. With the 6% discount, free shipping, and free mount and balance it was something that couldn't be beat. I'm also extremely pleased with the wheels.

I agree. They tend to have some pretty good deals out there at AM. I also purchased replicas from them, and they are awesome.

AM also has awesome customer service too, and If I ever had an issue they were on it.

Greenwood1982

Established Member
But does the center cap fit?

I have deep dish replicas and mine seemed to fit with alittle finagling. A buddy of mine also has the same wheels and he had to alter the caps somehow. I have never had to do it to mine though. I think if you want the best fit, you would probably have to alter the cap or purchase the replica caps that will fit in the new wheels. And they my friend are outrageously overpriced.

gmtech

Grease Monkey
Established Member
I bought AFS wheels for there ebay store(because I had a coupon), the stock center cap popped right in with no modification.

cj428mach

Established Member
But does the center cap fit?

The stock SVT cap will go right in the AM wheels but it won't lock in. I guess if you wanted you could put a dab of silicone on it or something.

My AFS Wheels the caps didn't fit with out mods.

Last edited:

281cubes

Wish I Had an SVT
Hmmm...I have 17x10.5's from AM and 18x9/10.5 AFS reps. Caps popped in fine on on the 17's and the 18's came with cobra caps already installed. Don't the stockers just say "SVT?"

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
Hmmm...I have 17x10.5's from AM and 18x9/10.5 AFS reps. Caps popped in fine on on the 17's and the 18's came with cobra caps already installed. Don't the stockers just say "SVT?"

Stock ones say SVT which looks best imo

From my understanding AM recently (not sure how recent or how long ago) switched to a different manufacture with no longer accepts the stock svt caps.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
aren't the AFS reps better than AM's? I thought Iv'e read that the chrome/finish are of better quality and that the stock center caps fit correctly as previously mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread