Where to buy a "ductail" rear spoiler for a 67 mustang coupe?

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
Where to buy a "ductail" rear spoiler for a 67 mustang coupe?
where can i buy one of these rear wings fr a 67 coupe? whats the name of the wing?
1968%20Shelby-Eleanor.jpg

and where can i find a front chin spoiler for a 67 coupe? and what is the name of this chin spoiler?
3574480001_large.jpg

Last edited:

sd04cobra

Established Member
Both can be had from Maier Racing in CA. That's where I purchased mine for my 67 fastback. Decent quality, but all glass needs a good message to get it looking right. GL

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Man I got both on my 68 and if someone will post some pictures for me I would love to show it off. The spoiler makes the car man.

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
yeah i agree. i have one now. havent completely installed it yet though. i test fitted it and it looked amazing.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
I think they make or break a car but in all reality I have not seen one I have not liked. I need to post pics of mine and I bet it would inspire ya to put yours on.

caveeagle

Currently Decompressing
Established Member
first post here!

That is actually a shelby rear trunk lid with the matching end caps (fender extensions). (Also used on the California Special cars) They can be had from several sources. Tony D Branda has been one of the longest running suppliers of vintage shelby parts.

FYI: there are slight differences to the 67 and 68 parts. Both will fit either year. Just make sure your trunk lid and end-caps match. Also the rear lights are different on these cars. You don't have to change, but it looks much better if you do.

I have a 67 vert ans have been slowly sourcing parts for a GT350 clone conversion. (there was only 1 '67 shelby vert made ....btw)

Last edited:

hot66

66 mustang 4.6 4v
Established Member
it is not a wing it . it is a complete trunk . go to the above website and u will see .

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
mine isnt a complete trunklid. its 3 pieces. won it for 50 on ebay. the end pieces screw in, the middle piece has to be molded on the trunklid. i dont think im gonna mold mine though in case i want to remove it.

senor_mustang

Established Member
I think thats the california special spoiler, normally the kit come with the extrensions pm the sides. they run around 600
cs%20lights.jpg

Last edited:

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
me? i never installed mine. i dont see how it installs. the seller said the end pieces screw/bolt into something but theres no place to screw on the end piece that was sold to me. but i'll find a way to get it on. i think mine was like a screwed up mold and was sold as-is. i'll post pics to see if yall have suggestions on how to attach it to the 67

Users who are viewing this thread