Where to buy body kit, Cobra Clone

1stanglover

Ready to see tail lights?
Established Member
I was wondering if anyone knew a good place to order 03 04 cobra body kit (bumpers, skirts, hood, spoiler). Looking for quality and fitment at a decent price.
Thanks!

1stanglover

Established Member
reason for the bumper swap, is because im selling my cobra and have a gt with a fully built motor (soon to have a big blower) i finally am getting to. Car was my buddies and sat for a while. Im going to repaint the whole car so thought what the hell, get rid of those ugly ass stock gt bumpers. dont worry its not some v6 clone, should be a 550 -600 rwhp clone.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
reason for the bumper swap, is because im selling my cobra and have a gt with a fully built motor (soon to have a big blower) i finally am getting to. Car was my buddies and sat for a while. Im going to repaint the whole car so thought what the hell, get rid of those ugly ass stock gt bumpers. dont worry its not some v6 clone, should be a 550 -600 rwhp clone.

:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Mr.Bolt-on

Jimmy Rustler
Established Member
Late model restoration... Has everything you need. You'll even wonder why you even posted this thread after getting their catalog. Plus you'll never ask where to get mustang parts new ever again.

1stanglover

Established Member
Yea familiar with late model and American muscle. ebay is a lot cheaper just scared its going to be shit quality.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Just dont put cobra badges on. Just cause you have 500-600hp and cobra body parts does not make you a cobra.

says who?

troll-troll-face-l.png

mr.speaker

99 Cobra
Established Member
Yea familiar with late model and American muscle. ebay is a lot cheaper just scared its going to be shit quality.

That's not really true.

eBay front bumpers fit as good as stock (imo) and you can get them pre painted ,not the best paint job but neither is the oem paint .

eBay doesn't have reproduction rear bumpers anymore, if you see rear bumper it is used oem or brand new oem,,Probably a legal issue with the "COBRA" font on the bumper.

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
Just dont put cobra badges on. Just cause you have 500-600hp and cobra body parts does not make you a cobra.

I don't think any amount of horsepower could turn someone into a cobra...

Why are you guys so concerned what this guy does with his car? If he wants a fake car, that's his decision.

And because he wants the bumpers he gets asked why he doesn't buy a cobra? :lol: and told not to put cobra badges on! :lol1:

Users who are viewing this thread