where to buy, smoked/clear headlights

864svt

powered by svt
Established Member
been trying to order a set from ebay, but a few of the company's have been out of stock, can anyone recomend a company??? thanks for your help

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
I have american muscle ones. Love them

IMG_1116.jpg

Last edited:

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
American Muscle or the dealership if you're after 01+ style authentic smoked ones. They're only like $100 a piece. :thumbsup:

WydOpen

Established Member
purchased mine from ipex motoring on eBay...$133 delivered. Quality is nice and they really make a difference. I'll post up some pics later, just installed earlier today.

03terminator77

LacedWithVenom
Established Member
I just installed mine today and will be posting some pics up some time this week..I got them from autobadges and I am VERY happy with the way they look..they were easy to install and I am very pleased with the quality of the product. The only complaint I had was how long it took me to get the vinyl tints, but the quality of the tints along with the customer service made up for the wait (13 days). I would highly recommend Autobadges. I went with the blacked out taillights rather than smoked out.

steve04cobra

Established Member
I bought mine from K2 Motors off of Ebay for $130 including shipping...I should be getting them today i'll post pics when I get mine done sometime this week

Users who are viewing this thread