where to connect boost gauge line

03supercobra

Fire Red
Established Member
ive searched the site and had no luck. i want to know where is the best spot/line to connect my boost gauge line too. its a autometer lunar guage that reads vacumm and 30psi of boost. pics are a plus

03supercobra

Fire Red
Established Member
where do i connect the hose that goes underneath the hood. what vacuum hose do i connect it too to get boost readings, that post above does not have any info from where to get boost readings.

Last edited:

Dans02gt

Established Member
There is nothing you connect under the hood. To get your gauge hooked up to a vacuum line all you need to do is what is in that link.On that link go down the #16, it will show what line to tap into to get the boost readings. There will be a picture of the glove box open and a vacuum/boost line that goes to your dash boost gauge. That is the line you tap into for you boost gauge.

Below is what it says.
16. Open glovebox; pull the tabs inward and glovebox will fall open; Find boost line, remove yellow connector and insert T connector as shown, careful not to bend boost line

Last edited:

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
^ well you can connect to your line under you hood, that's where mine is connected. I didnt do it myself but thats where its hooked to!

Dans02gt

Established Member
^ well you can connect to your line under you hood, that's where mine is connected. I didnt do it myself but thats where its hooked to!

That is true you can hook it up under the hood, but it is easier doing it from glove box location then having to go through the fire wall.

03supercobra

Fire Red
Established Member
thanks guys appreciate the help. Also can u guys help me with the air/fuel gauge? where do i connect to get the best readings?

safado

bleed'n blue
Established Member
the autometer a/f gauges are just light shows.. you need to get one with numbers.. not just fast and the furious LEDs...

Users who are viewing this thread