Where to get a cargo net for my Cobra?

xenodragon

Established Member
I cant even use my trunk now that I took the spare and jack out, the plywood carpet thingy just bends down and nothing will stay put.

tdo

Established Member
I got mine just from the local Meijers (department store). Works well, connects to the back of the trunk (rear of car). I use my car as a daily driver too.

MaximumVelocity

Mod motor convert
Established Member
Everytime I put a bag of groceries in the car they end up all over the trunk after I go around the first corner. I suppose I could drive slower but what fun would that be ;-)

Pull the spare tire. The well does a badass job keeping those cans from rolling around.:beer:

04RedfireVert

Is it Friday yet?
Established Member
Everytime I put a bag of groceries in the car they end up all over the trunk after I go around the first corner. I suppose I could drive slower but what fun would that be ;-)

Being a convertible owner, I don't have that problem. It really doesn't take that many groceries to fill the trunk up.

coild

Established Member
Pull the spare tire. The well does a badass job keeping those cans from rolling around.:beer:

So what are you supposed to do when you get a flat and your ice cream
is melting and dripping in your trunk because you can't get back on the road right away with a spare?

Tractionless1

Established Member
Read somewheres the spare is an intrigal part of the rearend crash rating. Just thinking the fuel tank is there............. Who knows it may be bs, but throught I'd share.

Users who are viewing this thread