Where's Ron??

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
now that you menchen it i havent seen him post in a while.

:idea:
Maybe he sold his 5.0 and got a 4.6 doch but didnt tell us :lol: and is having to much fun with it to be on j/k

good luck finding him ;-)

Wildpony

Established Member
I hate to sound morbid or negative or whatever but I was told Mon that a late model black Mustang had been involved in a wreck a couple weeks back. I was told (basically "3rd hand" ) that someone I know locally came upon a Mustang that had smoked a tree big time in our area. I am still trying to get info on this as I don't want it to be him ( or anyone), but I do know for sure that the car was black and it was an S95. When I asked if it had special plates or if it was a Cobra I was told they couldn't tell if it was even a V8 Car.

A couple things that bother me about all of this is that Cobby told me in "PM"replies on here that he was in my town almost daily running back and forth to BG. The country road that this car had a wreck on was one of the main connections (for us county guys to go from BG to P Burg). The other thing is the last time Cobby posted on here was about 2-3 weeks back. When I asked when this wreck happened, it was about that time. I was supposed to hook up with him at our local car show at Wendy's these past few weekends. I was up there two diff. times and never saw him.

I know I shouldn't post anything I don't know for certain (& Im trying like hell to find out info through public websites , etc.) , but something doesn't give here.

Before anyone jumps my as* about this I have nothing against him at all. Things just don't add up here though.. (I wish I knew where he lived in BG and I would stop by).

I also had his email from this site and he never replied back.

I hope to talk to the witness directly in the next day or 2. ( I don't know him that well /have his phone #).

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
Wildpony said:
I hate to sound morbid or negative or whatever but I was told Mon that a late model black Mustang had been involved in a wreck a couple weeks back. I was told (basically "3rd hand" ) that someone I know locally came upon a Mustang that had smoked a tree big time in our area. I am still trying to get info on this as I don't want it to be him ( or anyone), but I do know for sure that the car was black and it was an S95. When I asked if it had special plates or if it was a Cobra I was told they couldn't tell if it was even a V8 Car.

A couple things that bother me about all of this is that Cobby told me in "PM"replies on here that he was in my town almost daily running back and forth to BG. The country road that this car had a wreck on was one of the main connections (for us county guys to go from BG to P Burg). The other thing is the last time Cobby posted on here was about 2-3 weeks back. When I asked when this wreck happened, it was about that time. I was supposed to hook up with him at our local car show at Wendy's these past few weekends. I was up there two diff. times and never saw him.

I know I shouldn't post anything I don't know for certain (& Im trying like hell to find out info through public websites , etc.) , but something doesn't give here.

Before anyone jumps my as* about this I have nothing against him at all. Things just don't add up here though.. (I wish I knew where he lived in BG and I would stop by).

I hope to talk to the witness directly in the next day or 2. ( I don't know him that well /have his phone #).

Keep us posted. I hope to God it wasn't him. :(

SVTCobra3212

Banned
Wildpony said:

... God i hope not

Wildpony

Established Member
Yeah I think that's prob. illegal (maybe), but if they could run it and at least see if anything came up whether they told us or not what it was...????

Wildpony

Established Member
Not sure where he works but I think he has a full time/part time job in our area. Good news is he has at least been on here looking at stuff...

CY98Cobra

Established Member
I hope the car described wasn't him, that's what I was afraid of though. Hopefully he's just working extra to pay for the MM suspension he just bought.

Users who are viewing this thread