Where's Ron??

95cobby

Established Member
Hey guys!!! Ok here's the deal... I went to Myrtle Beach for a week! Was ****ing aswesome! I'm fine, the car is perfect and sitting in my garage. That black mustang you speak of was deff not me. I heard about it though and hate to see that it happened. I'm back now and good to see you all missed me, haha.

95cobby

Established Member
Wildpony said:
I was supposed to hook up with him at our local car show at Wendy's these past few weekends. I was up there two diff. times and never saw him.

When is the one at Wendy's again? Friday's?

Sorry to scare you all like that but I was just on vacation with the GF and was having to much fun to get online... :D :rolling: Good to be back though! Oh and yes that would be illegal to run my plates! lol.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Welcome back, we were just a little concerned. Glad you had a good time.
And as far as illegal, half the stuff half the people on here do is illegal. LOL

pottsy

Established Member
STAMPEDE3 said:
And as far as illegal, half the stuff half the people on here do is illegal. LOL

Not entirely true... :lol:

Anyway, good to know everything is doing fine, after someone posting about a serious accident...!

95cobby

Established Member
Wildpony said:
Did you get your TUNE (on the car) figured out??

I got impacient and went to get the car that weekend. They only got it aligned for some reason, so I STILLLL have to get it re-tuned.... :nonono:

sLOWDOHC said:
You were in the area and didnt bother to call....

I see how it is...

Glad you had fun and made it home in one piece.

Sorry man. I saw tons of Cobra's down there too. Was sad I didn't have my Cobra there to show them up. We took the GF's car since we had two others girls with us.... :beer: And god damn they pack a ton of shit, there's no way that would of fit in the Cobra. 1 bag clothes and 1 bag shoes!!!!! :shrug: Next time I'm taking my car and there will be small bags only, no fuggin shoes!

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
95cobby said:
Sorry man. I saw tons of Cobra's down there too. Was sad I didn't have my Cobra there to show them up. We took the GF's car since we had two others girls with us.... :beer: And god damn they pack a ton of shit, there's no way that would of fit in the Cobra. 1 bag clothes and 1 bag shoes!!!!! :shrug: Next time I'm taking my car and there will be small bags only, no fuggin shoes!
:rotf: women...

raven69david

Blown & Cammed
Established Member
Shangsta said:
Most BORING team in the nba :poke:

Maybe so, but at least we won the championship. What did yours do? Oh yeah, i forgot.....we eliminated them! :burn: :poke: :whine:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread