Where's the "Younger" group that's going to Mustang Week??

hitboost

Established Member
I mean yea it's fun talking about mustangs all day & stuff, but where's the 21-24 age group at? We should all get a real nice hotel & basically party all week long... I'll be willing to set everything up, just let me know if your in! :xpl::banana:

hitboost

Established Member
Oh I don't doubt that at all lol. Its just a little different hanging with 30+ rather than the 20-25 age groups

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
If you are thinking about getting a block of rooms (or more) at any hotel in MB, you'd better get it done soon. Finding a place with availability becomes very hard after Easter.

chris1badL

Established Member
If you are thinking about getting a block of rooms (or more) at any hotel in MB, you'd better get it done soon. Finding a place with availability becomes very hard after Easter.

True story. Wait till you the see rates they are charging now that its getting hot. We just paid $1600 for mustang week in july in surfside for a condo.

Phil'scobra

Established Member
mustang week

try being a 30 something with out kids and go to MB. Its not that I dont like kids but I would like to get in the pool and get out with out having to fight for the ladder. And everywhere you go is family friendly.:shrug:
I would be willing to pay more for a hotel that caters to adults w/out children.

Presteige

Established Member
Were partying. Age group of us 21-31 about 15 of us So far staying on the same floor of the palms. It's gonna be great. Come party with us. I can get you the info if need.

hitboost

Established Member
Were partying. Age group of us 21-31 about 15 of us So far staying on the same floor of the palms. It's gonna be great. Come party with us. I can get you the info if need.

Yea man throw me that info. We'll do it up :beer:

futureSVT

Established Member

Hey me too. i think we are on the 4th floor in a 3 bedroom condo..

btw its gonna be me 21 and my gf whos 20

saleencobra

Established Member
ill be down there not sure of hotel but send me some info on the younger group partiess 22 here and need to be partying lol

hitboost

Established Member
Just a side note... I'll be in myrtle for memorial weekend if anyone wants to ride out

Users who are viewing this thread