Where's the "Younger" group that's going to Mustang Week??

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
I wanna make it to this event this year!! Trying to get a few buddies to make the trip down as well, and we'll be ready to have some fun lol

Presteige

Established Member
Yep we will be staying at the palms that weekend(thur-sun) feel free to pm me and ill get ya my number and we can all get together..

motorcycle4

Established Member
who does a older guy hang with if i have 20's year old girlfriend ?? we drank with a bunch of young guys last year and it was great ... we did better than the young guys ..see you there girlfriend is hot and we drive red 2010 shelby gt500

Last edited:

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member
Oh I don't doubt that at all lol. Its just a little different hanging with 30+ rather than the 20-25 age groups

There is a unwritten rule on SVTPerformance.com, let me share it with you now.

Rule 8473.28 subsection FML :

If any SVTP member uses these electronic car forums to procure scandalously dressed women at or near a sandy beach where there is cold adult beverages, and doesn't invite us "old-farts" down, SVTP reserves the right to ban for 1 day.

:read:

** I'm 34, I drink more now that I ever did at 24 , I'm married, to a girl that IS 24, which has both its positives and negatives.....lol

futureSVT

Established Member
There is a unwritten rule on SVTPerformance.com, let me share it with you now.

Rule 8473.28 subsection FML :

If any SVTP member uses these electronic car forums to procure scandalously dressed women at or near a sandy beach where there is cold adult beverages, and doesn't invite us "old-farts" down, SVTP reserves the right to ban for 1 day.

:read:

** I'm 34, I drink more now that I ever did at 24 , I'm married, to a girl that IS 24, which has both its positives and negatives.....lol

haha DEAL ill uphold to the code.:beer:

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Yea me and my girl are looking for somewhere to stay we will be coming down wed night....were both early 20s LMK if anybody has any room avalible!

jf4boogie

Established Member
All you young bucs just THINK you know how to throw down.

Ya'll couldn't keep up with us late 20's early 30's fellas haha!! :banana::pepper::banana:

hitboost

Established Member
HAHA!! You old guys are funny. Well for the people who know how to party & are tryin to get up during MW, just add me on facebook so we can further arrange this shit.
It's [email protected]

Blown Termi

wahhba! wahhba!
Established Member
I'll be going down on the 18th or 19th with my wife and two kids. I'm 31 and still like to party like a college kid. First time down to the event. Not sure what to expect or how this thing will all pan out.

RangerTuckn20z

Behemoth
Established Member
I'll be going down on the 18th or 19th with my wife and two kids. I'm 31 and still like to party like a college kid. First time down to the event. Not sure what to expect or how this thing will all pan out.

You will love it. Even if you don't go to any of the events. It's just car guys everywhere and mostly nothing but Mustangs everwhere. I love it.

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
we'll be there from the 17th-25th. we'll be partying like no other i can assure you, even though we only feel like we're in our 20's but have ripened to the early 30's somehow. lmao
just look for my car, louisiana plate is my screenname! see yall there..

Blown Termi

wahhba! wahhba!
Established Member
Thanks guys, that makes me feel more comfortable. Don't know how it will work out with the wife and kids though. We would like to have some time to our selfs and maybe party a little but, with our 2 boys going along thats not going to happen.

hitboost

Established Member
Yeaaaa so an update on my situation... Broke up with the gf who had the condo in myrtle beach lmao! SO now if any of you guys have floor space for me to pass out on, I'll be more than willing to throw you some $$$ for just a weekend.

RangerTuckn20z

Behemoth
Established Member
I would say that we would have space at the palms but iunno yet. We are still figuring out who is staying in what room and whatnot and who is still going.

03' White Snake

Established Member
I'm 24 and willing to party. Everyone I go with is in there 20's. Except a 2 yr old and a 7 month old (bro's kids).

Users who are viewing this thread