whether to buy a '93 Cobra or keep my '99 Cobra with 128k... Pros and cons?

buddha93

Established Member
Ya, I have mine with Parish Heacock and it's underwritten by American Modern Home Insurance. Both cars have mileage limits which works fine for me and only costs me $369 a year for both cars. One of the nice advantages of owning an older car with a collectible status.

blackserpent999

Established Member
Take a look at this Blk/Blk located in Nj.
Very nice price for it.
1993 Mustang Cobra

This car will always be worth 10k..... even if you baught and put 20k+ miles on it.

Thanks for the pointer... I would probably go pick that car up and keep my other if it were in AZ. Finding a car around that mileage would be perfect if it were in the Southwest, I wouldnt feel as guilty putting miles on it and I know it should be rust free!

I have USAA insurance and they have a pretty decent military rate full coverage, that is if you drive on base etc. That might only apply to active duty though, im not sure.

buddha93

Established Member
Check into shipping the car. It's not the expensive, and even if you paid $650 to get the car to you, at a $10k asking price you still be in good shape.......especially a one owner black/black car.

snkepit

Established Member
My 93 cobra rides better than my 03 cobra. I know kinda crazy but that why I sold my 03. And 93 will whoop my 03 ass. 03 was Kb 2.8 Behemoth 22psi Plus 75 shot and 93 is boss block 347 with 76mm.

PJM99

Established Member
I'd be more worried about driving the 93 everyday and it getting stolen or wrecked than I would the 99. I would just drive and enjoy the 99.

Users who are viewing this thread