WHICH CAR DO YOU FEAR THE MOST IN A STREET RACE?

WHICH CAR DO YOU FEAR THE MOST IN A STREET RACE?

• TRANS AM / OTHER GM (LOL)

Votes: 58 7.4%
  • CORVETTE Z06

Votes: 103 13.1%
  • PORSCHE 911 TURBO

Votes: 125 15.9%
  • EARLY MODEL VIPER

Votes: 16 2.0%
  • LATE MODEL VIPER

Votes: 115 14.6%
  • SUBARU WRX STI

Votes: 30 3.8%
  • MITSUBISHI EVO

Votes: 29 3.7%
  • OLD RUMBLING MUSCLE CAR

Votes: 116 14.8%
  • ANOTHER 03/04 COBRA :)

Votes: 194 24.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoclasiccl

Established Member
Well I checked 03/04 cobras cause they are common here. But the scariest car I have seen was tonight. 02 viper with the hennesy 650 package :bowdown: The guy was very cool thou. :thumbsup:

03CobraBro

Established Member
Actually, I myself would fear racing a ricer more than anything. Losing to a Z06, Old Muscle, Viper, another Mustang, or a Grand National, atleast I know I'v been bested by a admirable opponent... On the other hand, racing a ricer, esspecially in a 400hp+ car... if you lose, you lose your dignity. :p

Its like the Lion, getting killed by another Lion or beast of equivlent size/power. Losing to a ricer, is like the Lion getting killed, one on one, by the Gazelle or a Zebra.

Last edited:

Juiced-03

Established Member
A cammed and sprayed LS1. Impossible to beat from a roll unless we have huge boost and a ported blower. Spray might even be needed. Don't believe me? Race one!

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
A heavily modified 90-94 Talon/Eclipse AWD If you run him from a stop and the driver is good you will look like a bitch. Then the question is can you catch up.

Why do I say the above. I used to have a 93 Talon that ran in the mid 11's, I was the guy whipping on unsuspecting v8 owners. I have alot of respect for those guys.

I have a couple of friends who have 400HP ones, and they just plain ruthless down low. I dont even play from a stop becuase I get walked.

From a roll.

anytype of ls1/ls6 based powerplant on the spray, single turbo supra's, and other 03/04's

Last edited:

TRDNiteLife

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Originally posted by Juiced-03
A cammed and sprayed LS1. Impossible to beat from a roll unless we have huge boost and a ported blower. Spray might even be needed. Don't believe me? Race one!

I didn't think anyone would say this, but I completely agree. Around here the fastest cars are LS1s and LS6s. All are heads, cams and a lot of spray. It's ridiculous how fast they are...by no means unbeatable, but they're fast.

Supras also make me nervous. You never know if it's just BPU or upgraded twins/big single. Most of the Supras around here make the 1000 bike guys decline races....that's how fast the Supras here are. :uh oh:

Last edited:

RedFire2003

Established Member
I used to really fear single turbo supra's and H/C + spray LS1's
but since I went to 21lbs on the KB I really dont have any fear.
I have respect but not fear. Soon the N20 will be finish and I will have 700+rwhp :rockon:

terrible one

American Made
Established Member
no one said fox bodys:shrug:
they will always scare me. it only takes a few grand to make them a beast, and they are so light to begin with:rockon:
Ls1's one spray will make me a lil nervous but after seeing my friend split his block on 150 shot i always try and tell myself that it will happen to them when racing me:rollseyes hehe...
hopefully when i get dont ill be in the mid 11s but thats a long way from unbeatable, but most street players around here will still give me a lil' respect esp. in an old pick-up:bowdown:
Jd

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
probably an old school 5.0 with an e303 and some nitrous, or a supercharger.

oh yeah, fat slicks and skiny's up front and a huge hood are pretty scary.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by RedFire2003
I used to really fear single turbo supra's and H/C + spray LS1's
but since I went to 21lbs on the KB I really dont have any fear.
I have respect but not fear. Soon the N20 will be finish and I will have 700+rwhp :rockon:

:eek: :eek: :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread