WHICH CAR DO YOU FEAR THE MOST IN A STREET RACE?

WHICH CAR DO YOU FEAR THE MOST IN A STREET RACE?

• TRANS AM / OTHER GM (LOL)

Votes: 58 7.4%
  • CORVETTE Z06

Votes: 103 13.1%
  • PORSCHE 911 TURBO

Votes: 125 15.9%
  • EARLY MODEL VIPER

Votes: 16 2.0%
  • LATE MODEL VIPER

Votes: 115 14.6%
  • SUBARU WRX STI

Votes: 30 3.8%
  • MITSUBISHI EVO

Votes: 29 3.7%
  • OLD RUMBLING MUSCLE CAR

Votes: 116 14.8%
  • ANOTHER 03/04 COBRA :)

Votes: 194 24.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

F23A4

Established Member
...late model Crown Vics w/custom strobes and blackout treatment, 'cause it usually means trouble.

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Fear?...Fear is a state of mind. You should not fear any car. If a car beats you then you do what most others do and spend more money.

Gary Tawney

Originally posted by Juiced-03
A cammed and sprayed LS1. Impossible to beat from a roll unless we have huge boost and a ported blower. Spray might even be needed. Don't believe me? Race one!
I see it happen all the time at the street races, non- belivers out there? Race One, but don't put money on it............................:nono:

cobra4b

@ The Track
Established Member
Street:

1. Anything that has red/blue flashing lights and the power to throw me in jail and take my car!

2. '03+ Cobra's w/ the KB upgrade. A few guys around here have them and are making over 600 rwhp.

3. Used to lust after Vipers, still do, but I've raced two. One bone stock and one w/ a catback. We were dead even up to 150, and i was happy.

4. There's a 600 ALL WHEEL HORSEPOWER STI running around here. It's rumored to be the fastest or second fastest in the country. He owns a tuner shop and has... bored, stroked, heads, cam, big single turo, nitroused it!

Open track (VIR)... (not many cars =) but a great driver)

1. Porshe 996 TT's are a good matchup

2. A Viper with a driver who knows how to hustle it around

3. Not much else...

Busa413

Established Member
I fear my bike because even though I have had it a while it is still capable of scaring the sh#t out of me!!

newbusa.gif

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
i would fear a ricer with a gun thats not happy with the outcome of the race :burn: , im j/k i have a headache excuse me plz

02saleen346

Established Member
Theres only been one person on here talk about fearing GrandNationals. I would fear one of thoses before alot of newer cars on the street now days.

05 Roush

Roushcharged
Established Member
Originally posted by 02saleen346
Theres only been one person on here talk about fearing GrandNationals. I would fear one of thoses before alot of newer cars on the street now days.

There are 3 supermodable cars out there:

1. Toyota Supras
  2. Cobra Terminators
  3. Grand Nationals
    [/list=1]

A couple of others but these things can be modded cheaply and produce insane HP levels. :eek:

02saleen346

Established Member
ive put alot of money into my car so hopefully i will be able to hang with some of the top cars. ive got a different pulley and maf on her right now and i get her dynoed mon. i hope it makes atleast 600rwhp. wish me luck. i dont think people will fear me in my saleen, they will prob. think its just another gt with ground effects and nice wheels.

Raven

Shut Up and Hold On
Established Member
I don't fear anyone - but I do respect several different cars. The '03/'04 Terminator would be at the top because there are a lot more of them on the street than say, a modded ZO6. But others would be another Intercooled GN/T-Type with DR's, Mk IV Supra's, and LS1's with some juice and a good driver.

94RX-7

Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro
I was telling my dad about this poll today, he owns a modified GN, and how you said you fear a modded Buick Grand National, and he told me to tell you, he fears a modded 03/04 Cobra most of all :D .
Pics of GN?

380SS

Established Member
I have to agree with some of the above posts. Anybody can be beaten on a given day. It's those one with the lights on top that don't lose much. That's the one to fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread