Which IRS Brace Is Better?????

dougwg

Established Member
AirForce Hemi, bradfield

Maybe you two could order at the same time and I can combine your shippments to save me some money on the shipping. :)

bradfield

Established Member
Doug,
I believe that Jared already has a BF brace. But I certainly wouldn't want to take advantage of a reputable vendor, and would only expect ground shipping to say Seattle. I don't know of to many vendors that ever cover shipping to Alaska, even when they say shipped.

jlauth

Established Member
03CobraEG said:
So, i shouldnt get the one from LFP????? Can anybody tell me why???? Whats the difference between the 3???

I believe that main difference would be in the material. The others are made of cast aluminum, and the billetflow is a steel piece. It apears to me that the builletflow brace fits a little better than the other units which means that the tolerances are a bit smaller than that of the other units. I would like to try an aluminum piece, but with all of the positives i have heard on billetflow throughout this thread it would be a crime to purchase from another company.

AirForce Hemi

Kenne Bell FTW
Established Member
bradfield said:
Doug,
I believe that Jared already has a BF brace. But I certainly wouldn't want to take advantage of a reputable vendor, and would only expect ground shipping to say Seattle. I don't know of to many vendors that ever cover shipping to Alaska, even when they say shipped.

Nope dont have mine yet. PM me or call me up when you want to order it. Unless you dont want to order together?

bradfield

Established Member
AirForce Hemi said:
Nope dont have mine yet. PM me or call me up when you want to order it. Unless you dont want to order together?

Will do probably right after I get back from Vegas, unless I blow all my mod money:(

svt99rag

Established Member
Got the Billetflow brace put on the cobra, one less thing to worry about at the dragstrip. Now time to find some extra half shafts or bite the bullet and get lvl 5's.
IRS1.jpg

IRS2.jpg

IRS3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread