Which IRS Brace Is Better?????

ex-PJs snake

That Others May Live
Established Member
Because sweet and simply, the BilletFlow is the shitznick, better weld quality, design, and most assuredly, the one that has been tried and tested above and beyond all others. BilletFlow is the preferred choice; all others are simply posers. ;-)
>>>>>> http://www.billetflow.com/irs_brace.htm <<<<<<<

Last edited:

03CobraEG

Established Member
ex-PJs snake said:
Because sweet and simply, the BilletFlow is the shitznick, better weld quality, design, and most assuredly, the one that has been tried and tested above and beyond all others. BilletFlow is the preferred choice; all others are simply posers. ;-)
>>>>>> http://www.billetflow.com/irs_brace.htm <<<<<<<

I understand, but what does this have that the other 2 do not have???? what is the difference, I have a lfp one right now in my garage, but i wanted to know the difference

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
03CobraEG said:
I understand, but what does this have that the other 2 do not have???? what is the difference, I have a lfp one right now in my garage, but i wanted to know the difference

ex-PJs snake said:
better weld quality, design, and most assuredly, the one that has been tried and tested above and beyond all others.

looks like he pretty much covered it. the billetflow brace has been around forever and as far as i know there are no reported cases of diff cover failure on a car with the bf brace.

ex-PJs snake

That Others May Live
Established Member
Thanks, Fdawg97lx. :beer:

Fdawg97lx said:
the billetflow brace has been around forever and as far as i know there are no reported cases of diff cover failure on a car with the bf brace.
Again, thanks and a most excellent point.....a point I failed to add/mention. :beer: :beer:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Uh yeah I'm getting ready to buy a brace and I think I just might buy I think it was buhbuhbuhbillbillBILLETF'NFLOW now there I finally got it all out!!

dougwg

Established Member
03CobraEG said:
I have a lfp one right now in my garage

If you have one already then install it....

TIP: The LFP Brace is actually a Steeda Brace sold by LFP. I have had several reports of them not fitting properly. Check fitment first!

03CobraEG

Established Member
dougwg said:

TIP: The LFP Brace is actually a Steeda Brace sold by LFP. I have had several reports of them not fitting properly. Check fitment first!

Ill just get a billet flow and sell the lfp one. thanks everyone :coolman:

hawaiiancobra

Established Member
dougwg said:

very true, i installed steeda for another cobra owner, that he purchased,, very difficult for fitment was not exact, repeat the f-word many times and finish job,not happy with the alignment of the holes, it was a sob

Geno-04

Established Member
I have the Steeda one with the Steeda Differential Bushings and drag radias and get NO wheel hop. Which brace is better....I think there all the same...just a different name and color. Thats all.

1svtfan

Shaken, not stirred
Established Member
All things are not created equal

I had another brand in the garage too. I didn't know about the Billetflow brace when I bought the piece of shi, um, I mean other brace. After about 45minutes of laying on the ground cussing at it, I ordered the Billetflow. Took about 15 minutes to install given the catback was already off.

There is no substitute. The fit and finish are perfect.

Did I mention the fit and finish.

Thanks Doug! :rockon:

Steve

dougwg

Established Member
AirForce Hemi said:
How about shipped to Alaska?

"Shipped" means Shipped to ALL 50 States in the Union plus (Puerto Rico, Canada, and to the great state of Alaska also just to be clear).

Users who are viewing this thread