which is better PS3 or the Nintendo Wii ?

Allanon

SVT Druid
Established Member
Get a Wii and a 360, about the same cost as a 60 gig PS3. The game lineup for the PS3 is really weak right not, so you may have to wait a while for some more games that are worth playing.

Duende

Thomas @ AppOSL.com
Established Member
Can you browse the internet with the PS3? I might trade my laptop for one, but want to continue to be able to check email, post on here, etc...

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Completely different entertainment systems. With graphics of course the PS3 blows the Wii out of the water. The Wii graphics are on par with the gamecube. However, I played a Wii and enjoyed the hell out of myself. I don't think I've ever had as much fun playing a video game as I did with the Wii sports and Zelda game.

If all the manufacturers(sp?) are going cross-console, then I'll be getting a 360. I'm mainly looking forward to FFXIII, and and Mass Effect. I'm on the fence with the new metal gear game. From the trailer alone, I can't tell what the hell the deal with that game is. It looks more freeflowing than the other MG's. Which is pretty cool, but linear stories are nice to an extent.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Lightmare said:
360 will hold you over till ps3 comes down in price and goes up in games.

Wii will get old fast. Mark my words.

Have you actually played a Wii? Your comment would be like saying football would get old after a while. And even if it does, then you pick up a baseball or basketball! Wii is awesome.

ArkangelX3

Established Member
PS3 like a good Hollywood movie with great special effects, but a crappy story. Wii is like a Great story, fun to watch, with the special effects not overshadowing it. Somethign you watch over and over again.

Dusten

Established Member
I love the hell out of my PS3, and i havent tried, but it does have a web browser. The game lineup is week, but that will change soon.

SN95StangMan

Established Member
mineralgrey01gt said:
we all know where the original metal gear solid started :) on playstation :D

hate to burst your bubble

Metal_Gear_boxfront.jpg

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
metal gear solid, not the original metal gear ;) I have every metal gear ever made, thats why i said metal gear solid, not the original metal gear

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Lightmare said:
Wii will get old fast. Mark my words.

With the current lineup of quality games coupled with what is on the horizon, my guess is no. Sony will have a few quality games but for me, not much can compete with Metroid and Zelda. If anything will grow old fast, it will be the PS3 with it's rediculous price.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
ok i have a question, did nintendo ever announce any Super Mario games for the Wii? I also agree with SolarYellow, its hard to compete with Zelda and Metroid which are classic games, but also the PS3 I have a feeling will set new boundaries in the future. Remember, it just came out, I gurantee later versions have more features that will make it better. I heard that they took some of the features out of the PS3 to drop the price, if they wouldnt have the price would be around $900

horseplay

Crazy MMA Junkie
Established Member
My PS3 Has different stuff for games.... I played Fight night round 3 For my 360 and it looks real, But I bought the game for my PS3 And its unreal.... First they have the veins sticking out the arm, Sweat looks more real.... And They have a new feature that i love and its only available on the PS3.... Its called Get in the ring, Where it feels like your really fighting.... You see the fight through your fighters eyes. Its crazy.... So yea its different.

Users who are viewing this thread