Which is the best Quadant/Adjuster setup?

kr3w239

Established Member
Just as the title says, which setup is the best?
I know many company's sell their own, I just want to know what setup worked for all you guys?

And also, is it worth it to replace the cable while I'm doing all this? Or am I just wasting my money?

By the way, I have decided to just use Dex3 fluid because I see too many contradictory things about good vs evil on syncromesh, ect.

Last edited:

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
Just as the title says, which setup is the best?
I know many company's sell their own, I just want to know what setup worked for all you guys?

And also, is it worth it to replace the cable while I'm doing all this? Or am I just wasting my money?

By the way, I have decided to just use Dex3 fluid because I see too many contradictory things about good vs evil on syncromesh, ect.

ive used the mm firewall adjuster and cable with no issues

Clutch Cable, Quadrant, and Firewall Adjuster Package [MMCP-51] : Maximum Motorsports, the Latemodel Mustang Performance Suspension Leader!

hope it helps.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
just get a double or even triple hook quadrant to give you extra adjustment. as for the firewall adjuster, any micro-click with 4 attaching screws not 3 will work and always reuse your stock cable unless it is damaged.

Users who are viewing this thread