Looks better with or without spoiler?

• Keep the spoiler

Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Throw it away

Votes: 145 93.5%

• Total voters

whitefiveo

Established Member
i bought the cobra last year and been catchin alot of shit because it has a toyota supra spoiler on it... just wanna know what you guys think...

here is with the spoiler....

passwithwing.jpg

rearwithwing.jpg

and without...

passnowing.jpg

rearnowing.jpg

aasukisuki

Established Member
I say ditch the spoiler. I think I would like it better if it actually went the full width of the car, but it just looks out of place.

TEX-STANG

Established Member
Man I swear..........I am gonna start a RESCUE program for RICED OUT MUSTANGS!
Look I know everyone wants to set there Stang apart and to each his/her own.....but man how can you not know UGLY when you see it...C'mon!!!!
Loose the COBRA lettering on the side then add a descent spoiler...like the Saleen one since that seems to be the theme!
Maybe some smoked headlights....the other touches like the paintes side scoops are nice!
Small touches like that make HUGE differences in setting your Stang apart and giving it a personal touch....."less is more" is so true when it comes to most rides....not just Mustangs!
Good Luck and dont let my comments piss you off im just being honest!

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Ditch the spoiler. Replace it with an S281 to finish off the Saleen kit.

How do you even get the trunk open right now? That thing looks like it'd have to attach to the trunk lid and the rear fenders...

whitefiveo

Established Member

How do you even get the trunk open right now? That thing looks like it'd have to attach to the trunk lid and the rear fenders...

it opens like normal... the wing is not attached to the fenders...

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member

I stand with Tabres here, ditch that thing and get a s281.

My94GT

Established Member
ditch the spoiler, and the tacky cobra stickers on your doors, also the wheels....oh and the tailights.

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
:lol1:

Wait what the... this is a joke, right? You're in Tulsa, dude, not Tokyo. Personally, I think you need to take off the spoiler, body kit, wheels, saleen stripes, cobra letters, sunroof deflector, and cobra windshield banner. Go spoilerless, paint the black trim white again, and have a nice, classy looking car. Ford made these things with perfect lines- there's no reason to add some cheesy personal touches. Honestly, right now it looks like somebody threw a couple of Cobra badges on their SWEEEEET 6 Cylinder to complete the package. Look at the sticky with pictures of everybody's car at the top of the page and you'll get some ideas.

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
And I'm not saying this to be a total jerk, either. You could probably sell the parts on there and replace them with used stock stuff. You might even come out ahead and have some money for gears or something.

BTW What's that decal under the SVT logo on the back?

C O 13 R A

Crazy Arms
Established Member
Did you mod the outside? If so and you like it eff it! I don't think it looks too takky. I'n my opinion the 747 wing is throwing off the saleen theme you are aiming at. S281 or, or even stocker.......or just no wing.

Phantom_LS2

bringing the pain!!!
Established Member
Not being a d!ck, but put your decals, rims, tail lights, front bumper, and the spoiler in a pile in your back yard. Add a 1/2 gallon of gas and set fire.

My94GT

Established Member
Here ya go, man. For your reference. This is what yours could resemble without spending a dime, just removing some stuff and painting a few things.

ciobra.jpg

I found this in the http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/sn95-cobras-24/355096-official-sn-95-pics-thread.html

BINGO! see how clean that looks. the saleen kit is a nice looking set up but theres no need for all the stickers. we know its a cobra but lets not be so overzellious (sp?) with it. the black trim theme is a bit out there too.

95gts5oh

wat
Established Member
It looks waaaaayyyy better without the wing on there, and the wire running over the trunk for the brake light. Ditch it, and quick!

97cobratiny

97cobraTiny
Established Member
may be a silly question but is it a real Cobra? I can't think off the top of my head ever seeing a Cobra with a sunroof. Anyone else. Just asking.....I could be wrong

Users who are viewing this thread