Which oil is best

geronimo1

Established Member
I have a 04 cobra with 5k miles which is the best oil to use. I have heard everything and all weights. I was considering 5w30 amzoil signature series.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
I use olive oil or crisco in mine viscosity is sickkkkkkkk!

J/k, 10-30W Mobil 1 or 10-30 Gastrol full synthetic

Search bud there's tons of info on this

mach1033

Established Member
If you got the bucks you can also go for Joe Gibbs racing oil. That is what I plan to use once my motor is finally done.

SVTDice

Established Member
Naa man! That Seat belt oil is what he is talking about! Jk

Anyways what you were thinking will be just fine. However what do you plan on doing with the car, Driving habbits, City/Highway, Drag or street. WE NEED INFO MAN!! The more the better and the more you give us the better we can help you.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
No I think he is referring to which blinker oil is best.... or maybe it was muffler oil:shrug:

So your car doesn't have oil in the T56 or the rear diff or the power steering, he did not say did he?

Royal Purple in mine all the way through since 05, and loving it!

I am of course officially biased now though. That was not the case before May however.:-D

SVTDice

Established Member
I've said this before and I'll say it again. As long as you use a QUALITY Synthetic for instance Royal Purple, Amsoil, Redline. Etc. And not Conventional or a extremely cheap oil you will be just fine.

What you mentioned will do you just fine. Unless you plan on doing major race events then I would suggest a Race Specific oil instead.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
I've said this before and I'll say it again. As long as you use a QUALITY Synthetic for instance Royal Purple, Amsoil, Redline. Etc. And not Conventional or a extremely cheap oil you will be just fine.

What you mentioned will do you just fine. Unless you plan on doing major race events then I would suggest a Race Specific oil instead.

Dude whatever crisco is quality man!

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
300.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread