Which rims?

94KBCOBRA

Established Member
Need help deciding if I should keep my current bullitts....or go with afs chromies or fr500s? Here is the current wheels.Everyone's input would be appreciated!! Thanks

iphone018.jpg

f2hatch

Established Member
I like it the way way is. So I would leave it. Save the money you would spend on wheels and maybe get some 03/04 cobra mirrors.

94KBCOBRA

Established Member
Lol that's a older pic but I recently put 03/04 mirrors on. Got a guy wantin to trade me 18x9 18x10 afs chromies for my bullitts

Last edited:

GeoffGT

SVT Blumpster
Established Member
nothing personal, but i hate bullit wheels on anything. great looking car though!

NateV8

Established Member
nothing personal, but i hate bullit wheels on anything. great looking car though!

+1

Bullitts shouldn't ever go on a Cobra.

&

Chrome Bullitts are in the top 3 worst wheels for Mustangs.

But other than the wheels I like your car.:thumbsup:

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
He wants to trade for 18" AFS chromies?...your absolutely nuts if you don't do that!!! That's one of the sexiest wheels for a mustang.

05slvrgt

Real bits of panther.
Established Member
He wants to trade for 18" AFS chromies?...your absolutely nuts if you don't do that!!! That's one of the sexiest wheels for a mustang.

+1000 make the trade now! Your car looks good, but I absolutely hate the look of bullitts, on any car.

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
Bullits can look...ok. Only in 18" and only on certain cars. In chrome they look horrible! Sorry, I know that's my personal opinion but the AFS 18's are beautiful

6spd

Established Member
definitely go with the trade, bullitts look good but only in certain applications especially a DHG bullitt car with 18'' anthracite bullitts. your colour would look great with those as well, but if its a straight up trade for the svt reps i would definitely go that route, a nice little upgrade and cash in your pocket for other mods!

GTIZZL

Established Member
My last 03 came with chrome bullitts.. They were the first thing I got rid of! If you got a guy willing to trade you 18" chrome AFS, DO IT!! They would look good! Car looks good other wise!

Users who are viewing this thread