Which Wheels 18"

SN8KBITN

New SVT user
Established Member
I'm new to the site and this is my first post. I'm looking to get a set of chrome wheels for my Black 03 Cobra Coupe. They need to be 18x10 in the rear. I have brand new 295/35/18 BF's and 275/35/18 for the front. I was told Foose Nitros and Nepper Moxy's will fit from a local shop. Not sure if i like? Any suggestions or pics would be great.

Last edited:

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Redo015.gif

I like bullitts in black

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Check on ARE Rebels I have them on my car and imo they look great and new I think they are reasonably priced. They would look great on you car imo. Also it doesn't seem there are to many out there who have this wheel. So the look isn't run into the ground.

BLK03SVT

Mike
Established Member
I just ordered the neeper moxys, I think they're affordable and look great. They do only come in an 8.5 for the front though, which I guess really isn't a big deal.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I think the ARE's are 250 per wheel. How much are the other typical chrome wheels for the cobra's?

SN8KBITN

New SVT user
Established Member
BLK03SVT said:
I just ordered the neeper moxys, I think they're affordable and look great. They do only come in an 8.5 for the front though, which I guess really isn't a big deal.
Can you post pics when you get them on your car, i would love to see them on a cobra. Thanks

SVTcobraGirl

Banned
im looking for some decent priced 18's in chrome too... post up some links folks!! lol Everyone ive found are 3 peice wheels that are like $3000+ for a set of rims!

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
There are a lot of cost effective 18" options.

AFS Wheels: Bullitts, 18" 03 Replicas

WheelReplicas: Bullitts, Saleens

Saleen (real)

FR500's from FRPP or MustangTuning

Your basic lineup of 18" offerings in 9/10/10.5" widths run like this:

03/4 Replicas, Bullitts, Saleens, FR500's. Its just a matter of what finish/where you get them.

If you want something different, iForged units start at around $2500/set.

SN8KBITN

New SVT user
Established Member
I'm going with chrome 18x9 and 18x10 real saleens, I pick them up Wednesday, got them for $2200 Canadian tax incl. three are missing centre caps, no biggy! Thanks for your posts!

Users who are viewing this thread