• Other

Votes: 24 29.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
does he know your using his money to pay for an aftermarket wing? If i did something like that, i wouldn't pay for anything aftermarket unless it was already an aftermarket piece.

but anywho, i'd keep the stock one.

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
JustaGT said:
Casper where did you order your from btw?

actually got it from a local stanger who didn't want it on her stang anymore. $100 for the wing and $105 to paint it white....... :coolman:

not too shabby for a real Saleen wing. :beer:

CY98Cobra

Established Member
EA, is your car the red one with the black roof? if so that is the greatest looking mustang i've ever seen. I must have stared at it for like 10 mins.

Snaketamer

CAM-tastic
Established Member
If it's a coupe....no wing. From the 'Less is more' way of thinking. :thumbsup:

If it's a 'vert...then the S281. :bowdown:

JustaGT

N/A Ain't For Me!
Established Member
Actually I took off my spoiler on my mystic a couple of days ago and it looked like shit IMO, so i put it back on pretty quick

97SVTStang

Established Member
does he know your using his money to pay for an aftermarket wing? If i did something like that, i wouldn't pay for anything aftermarket unless it was already an aftermarket piece.

Ya he knows, I told him I would pay the differance between the 2 but he insists on paying for all of it. My buddy at his shop has a S351 wing he said he would give me for 150. The guy you who is paying for this said he can get a stock one for 120.

Only problem is nobody seems to like the 351, but I guess this is a chance for me to be different. :shrug:

CY98Cobra

Established Member
i like the s351. i had one on a stang i used to own and loved it. it i were to get one i'd get the 281 or steeda. i've been there done that with the 351. get what you want. dont let an internet poll decide if you've already made up your mind. its your car, not ours.

Jwilliams

Resident Pimp
Established Member
I love the 351, I've been debating gettin one for awhile. only prob is gettin it painted. mystic is a bitch to get. :(

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
S351 is a bomb lookin wing thats for sure

IM000013.jpg

CobraStyle97

Established Member
Call me old school!

I look at the Cobra more like a rare collectible,Other cars like the GT are more common (In my book),Some people say but is just a Cobra whats the big deal?
I know my Cobra is 1 of 1028(97 PS green/Saddle leather)so if i change the wing or add Mods to the engine or even paint the car with some trix paint ive now changed the rarity of it and it might be worth less or lose points in a show....so i guess what i m saying keep the stock wing! :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread