• Other

Votes: 24 29.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
CobraStyle97 said:
I know my Cobra is 1 of 1028(97 PS green/Saddle leather)so if i change the wing or add Mods to the engine or even paint the car with some trix paint ive now changed the rarity of it and it might be worth less or lose points in a show....so i guess what i m saying keep the stock wing! :nono:

That's why I've kept ALL my stock stuff. I know should my Cobra still be around in 30 years(and I don't see why it won't) it's going to be a collectible and a rare car. Who knows....maybe I'll return her to stock, but it's nice to have the option. :-D

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
Too many damn people with the 281 these days. At least I havent seen someone with it in my neck of the woods. I got mine direct from Saleen. I still dont have my car other wise I would have some pics.

Neko

THE ANTI-RICE
Established Member
well i guess im luck to live around here, right before i sold me 91 hatch, i was about to order a steeda wing, cause nobody around here has one. now i have the cobra and there is only ONE, count em, 1 SN-95 around here with the 281. so thats why im leanin more and more towards that one. hell i would like to have the back end of the super stallion, but i hear thats part of the body, and not just a bolt-on part. and MYSTIC, U BACK IN EAST TEXAS AGAIN?

mystic venom

Established Member
Neko said:
well i guess im luck to live around here, right before i sold me 91 hatch, i was about to order a steeda wing, cause nobody around here has one. now i have the cobra and there is only ONE, count em, 1 SN-95 around here with the 281. so thats why im leanin more and more towards that one. hell i would like to have the back end of the super stallion, but i hear thats part of the body, and not just a bolt-on part. and MYSTIC, U BACK IN EAST TEXAS AGAIN?

Hey Neko, naw still over here in the middle of the pacific at Kwajalein Atoll. Will be back in East Texas in August and can't wait. Ill pm ya but if you know anybody around that wants a set of 17X9 chrome cobra r's ill be getting rid of them, not selling just getting rid of, ya want em, gonna have a little mod money when I get back, o well don't want ta hijack the thread I'll pm ya,

later

GotGrunt

Established Member
mystic venom said:
That means for free, right? Awesome! :)
thumbs_up.gif

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
2814v said:
94-95 cobra wings, look the best on the 94-98 cobra's.
I agree, the 94-95 Cobra wings look the best out of all the wings IMO'. I want to put one on my Cobra, does anyone know where the best place to get a good one is? There are some out there that are made out of crappy materials, i want one that's OEM quality

RedVenom96

Banned
i say crab claw, but i'm biased :-D anyway if you go by this site we all would have s281's and deep dish fr500's. both of which look great, but i'm not into the whole trend thing. :shrug: go with what YOU like the best. :thumbsup:

cobra22.jpg

Last edited:

AZSnake98

NVWSSV
Established Member
Heres my stang... S-351 as you can see... I like it... and not too many people have em.

cobra25sk.jpg

cobra45pi.jpg

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
In order or my preferences:

1.) S281
2.) Xenon 94-98 specific wing
3.) 94-95 crabclaw
4.) No wing (no holes, either)
5.) Boss Shinoda (the smaller one)
6.) stock

I hate S-351 wings, I think they are hideous and don't run with the lines of the car at all. Alone, they are an attractive wing, but on a 94-98, they look like shit. The 94-98 S351 wing belongs on the 99+ body style. This is the Xenon spoiler I like a lot, nobody has it. I think I am gonna put it on when I do my new paint-scheme (similar to E.A.'s Cobra):

go with the s281 that shit is bad ass

GO WITH THE S281 DO IT LOOKS BAD ASS TRUST ME LIKE IT THEN GET THE COBRA 2000 HOOD OR THE VIS HOOD THEIR IN THE MM&FF MAG :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :beer: :rockon:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread