Which X?

Strungoutt

Established Member
Right now i have a Magnaflow catback which sounds great. In a little bit im going to be putting my pully(2.76) on the car with a tune.

Last edited:

1B@D$NAKE

BAR-NONE
Established Member
Strungoutt said:
Right now i have a Magnaflow catback which sounds great. In a little bit im going to be putting my pully(2.76) on the car with a tune. I was wondering what Midpipe everyone would suggest for the magnaflows. I want to go catless, because the car isnt a daily driver. I love the magnaflow right now, i just want to make it deeper/nastier.

If anyone has a good idea as to which midpipe would sound great with my current magnaflow, it would be appreciated. I was thinking a off road Bassani X so far.

I have the magnaflow c/b and the magnaflow x (no cats) and dude let me tell u its sounds really good!

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Magnaflow catted X pipe! I've been using it with the Stingers since day one. I tried the MRT catted H pipe and it was deeper but sounded horrible compared to the Magnaflow piece. I since sold the MRT H pipe and converted back to my roots.

RENATO'SVT

Adrenaline Junkie
Established Member
I also have magnaflow catback but I'm looking for an x or h CATTED for better performance then stock mids, but I really love the sound of the magnaflow the way it's now (w/ stock mids),so what's the best choice for me?

$ickZ06

Established Member
I heard a Bassani catted X with magnaflow today. It sounded good but not loud enough for me. I would go off road x with the magnaflow if i were you.

Users who are viewing this thread