Whipple 2.3L Gen II, Ford Racing: 2003/2004 SVT Cobra

^^rotors look new.

23LWhipple3_zps74b0464e.jpg

Cdn03cobra

Established Member
Warning Buyers beware of this seller!! google Tim Audioaddict and do some reading, this is the same guy!

^^yeah? read it.

buyer got upset after I cancelled our deal, i gave a full paypal refund. five years have past. what's the issue besides the fact that warren bruce (cdn03cobra) has a stick up his ass since I told him what he can do with his low ball offers and no-show promises.

Last edited:

blk02edge

Established Member
buyers read that thread about this seller, pathetic. Even though 5 years have passed I would still be weary of paying that much money and having a major hassle getting your money back after he decides to sell it to someone else instead

^^ fair enough. buyers have been officially warned..twice.

in the past i cancelled a deal and refunded the buyers money. if you think you can live with this horrible 'risk' then proceed with a deal. if not, buy elsewhere.

Last edited:

Cdn03cobra

Established Member
I backed out of purchasing this the morning we were to meet, after this threads were brought to my attention I notified Tim Papadopoulos I no longer was going to meet him. Google his name it's NOT just one complaint!!

^^you bailed out from buying almost two months ago. you then continued to contact me to buy every few weeks there after...at a lower price! You couldn't have been too worried.

Regardless, local buyers preferred just like it says in the first post.

Last edited:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
^^ fair enough. buyers have been officially warned..twice.

in the past i cancelled a deal and refunded the buyers money. if you think you can live with this horrible 'risk' then proceed with a deal. if not, buy elsewhere.

I'd agree with this. If the issues were years ago and no issues since then and he is upfront then maybe he deserves a shot. People have been warned. It's now up to them to deal or not.
Local would be better.

Users who are viewing this thread