Boostaholic
Established Member
Wow... :rockon:

74WHIPPLE_2-med.jpg

74WHIPPLE-med.jpg

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Looks like there may have to be a hood modification as high as it sits up.

SM0KESH0W

Boostaholic
Established Member
I have a 3 inch cowl hood... I could care less... lol.. Now I just have to start saving. Again... lol.. and not spend it this time..

camcojb

Established Member
supragod98 said:
Either way my question is where can I get one and how much?

So far JDM is the only dealer I know of. Dustin Whipple told me retail was going to be around $3995. to $4295. for the 3.3 with an intake also.

Jody

JimIII@jdm

These pictures are of a customers truck "Superfords" on the F150 and NLOC boards. The blower was just put on as mock-up. Whipple sent us the blower a few weeks ago. It is not the final design by far. We are designing a new adapter plate and the plenum. We are trying to make everything functional with the stock hood. These kits should be available a little after the 2.3 is out, Im not sure when that comes out however :shrug: . We are looking foward to get this project moving as fast as possible but it is still far from finished. We will keep u guys informed and let it be known that this blower will make more power on a Lightning than ever imagined!

JimIII :coolman:

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
BLK01L said:
Wow, i want one!

Anthony
635rwhp/760rwtq
JLP Built

Its time for me to mod my beast...how driveable is yours? 635 on race fuel I assume, whats it on pump? How much psi for both? basically what setup? Those are some nice numbers.Thanks :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread