Whipple has been installed, see the pics!!

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR!!!

I've been waiting for this day you lucky dog!!! I spoke with Paul this morning and he told me you were doing the install today!PLEASE keep us all up to date with daily updates on how this developes!!!

As to the idiot nay sayers. Jesus holy mother of pearls!!! It was just installed for the very first time this very day and you want and expect to know everything?!?!?! Are you for real, or just a tire kicking asshole? Go give your self an enema and wack off....take a valume...or three....then come back and chill. Numbers will come it time. Rome wasn't built in a day. Is your money burning a hole in your pocket or what?!

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
2 Questions for you Kosher

1.) What are they using for belt tensioner? Stock setup or other?
2.) Do I spy a bolt on pulley that doesn't require a pulley puller?

If you can find out for me that would be great

Oh yeah...
Thanks for the donor car bud!

Rog

dowheelies

Social Assasin
Established Member
As far as the stock test I'm sure they will follow. This is the first unit sent and Neil IS the first man to step up to the plate. HE wants an animal so don't shit on him because he wants his fuel system and other mods to support the power levels HE wants. Who however would spend $3000+ for a blower to just run it at stock boost levels on a stock car is beyond me. To each his own I guess.

Information for the Aeromotive FMU is right there on there site . When properly set-up it should provide very nice fuel curves as it's boosting fuel pressure at determined points throughout the RPM range. This is an advantage over the Boost-A-Pump (and other similar units) that are an on/off trigger at a boost level and add xx% voltage according to the setting on the control knob. Should work very well on the returnless system.

As far as REM not giving him the unit for free....... Neil and REM are the only parties that need know the financial agreement between them. I am quite good friends with them all and sure there is more than a fair agreement for all parties in this transaction. Although I think Tim is wrong for not giving me a free 32 valve stroker 6.0L Whipple motor for my Lightning since I'm willing to test it!

Eric

;-) ;-)

Steve Snake Driver

Established Member
Originally posted by dowheelies
As far as the stock test I'm sure they will follow. This is the first unit sent and Neil IS the first man to step up to the plate. HE wants an animal so don't shit on him because he wants his fuel system and other mods to support the power levels HE wants. Who however would spend $3000+ for a blower to just run it at stock boost levels on a stock car is beyond me. To each his own I guess...

The basic 13 psi kit is somewhat higher then an 8 lbs Eaton:rollseyes

Information for the Aeromotive FMU is right there on there site . When properly set-up it should provide very nice fuel curves as it's boosting fuel pressure at determined points throughout the RPM range. This is an advantage over the Boost-A-Pump (and other similar units) that are an on/off trigger at a boost level and add xx% voltage according to the setting on the control knob. Should work very well on the returnless system.
;-) ;-)

Isn't that digital FMU around $900-1000?

wuplash

Established Member
nice setup:beer:
i'am looking forward to seeing the kind of numbers you get with it:rockon:

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
Looks fantastic! I'm glad that the aftermarket is coming up with options for us. Our cars have only been around 1 year (give or take) and we are making huge numbers with them. It's going to be ridiculous within 5 years.

mike69440

Established Member
I Can't see the Install Pic's

I Can't see the Install Pic's

Also, What happened to the downlad picture option?

Help, Anyone.

Thanks

P.S. Whipple is shaping up to be a nice unit.

Mike69440

Users who are viewing this thread