Established Member
SOLD!!

Please keep all correspondence to EMAIL. [email protected]

Year:2012
Color: White
Mileage:18k miles (will go up)
Premium car w/ black leather and lava red inserts
Shaker 1000 system w/ sync and satellite radio

This car is kept in a garage. Rarely driven ( not daily driver ). Very well taken care of. Looks in like new condition inside and out. Oil change every 3k; Full synthetic w/ motorcraft filter. Runs and drives like new, its a blast to drive. No mechanical issues what so ever, feel free to have it inspected. Non smoker also.

I will try my best to list all that is done to the car and what I paid once all was said and done, I know I will forget a few things here and there. I will leave various labor costs such as clutch, a/c reharge, etc out of the picture.

On3 turbo kit 67mm turbos $4000 ( had a few custom pipes made for better flow/clearance/design)
ATI Balancer w/arp bolt $470
NGK 6510 spark plugs $85
Welding of bungs on oil and pan fuel rail $120
Fittings for oil drain and hoses $100
ID 1000's $800
Aeromotive FPR and fittings/e85 fuel hose $300
Hallman boost controller $100
AEM electronic boost gauge $180
McCleod RST twin disk w/lightened steel flywheel and ARP bolts $1200 (dot4fluid)
Shaftmasters Aluminum driveshaft $550
Stainless clutch line $60
Dual 465 fuel pumps (room to turn up boost) $450
Lethal Harness to run fuel pumps $180
BMR Springs $220
BMR radiator support $100
J&M Panhard bar $115
Battery relocation $150
Strange shocks $180
3.5" Charge pipe $200
Tig welded axle tubes $130
Catch Can w/ fittings hoses $170
Dyno tune by Sai $450
SCT tuner $400
Steeda sway bar relos for 15" rear wheels $50
Vacuum block $60
Heat wrap $100
Black Lug nuts $40
Redline light weight trans oil $20
Boss Front Fascia $240
Whiteline trans bushing and shifter bushing $60
Custom brake lines $75
LED map lights $25

****Car will come with Brembo wheels and new Hankook Ventus V12 II tires ( last month)

Total:$ 12,100

Car made this on e85

636 @ 6 PSI
736 @ 8 PSI IIRC

This was on a safely configured calibration. There is quite a bit more left on the table, however this being a stock motor it stays at 6psi most of the time when I drive it which is still very fun.

Car has been a best of 9.79 @143 IIRC
Has been to the track about 8-10 times its entire life.

KBB

Trade In: $23,800
Private : $26,200

$26k with everything listed. As is.

****** I know some pictures show the car with a hood scoop. However I have since traded hoods for one without. Car also has Track Pack Brembo wheels on it now.

**** Car has straight pipes off each turbo which dump behind firewall. It is kind of loud, but not crazy loud. As you know turbos muffle the sound quite a bit. Honestly at idle/cruising it sounds normal. No where near as loud as my neighbors ORX/Roush muffler car. So a potential buyer may or may not want to put a full exhaust. I have the stock over the axle pipes.

afkd20.jpg

2cwwxtk.jpg

2zdocwx.jpg

70esy1.jpg

2dglr1d.jpg

14nlc7q.jpg

9058vs.jpg

sg51xj.jpg

[video=youtube;1qFRcJ-gNO4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qFRcJ-gNO4[/video]

Last edited:

JTS_7

Established Member
I currently have 3-4 people who seem seriously interested in the car. I am going down the list in order. I am working on adding updated photos, please be patient I am extremely busy pretty much everyday. I hope to have them up sometime this week.

Also, please no trade offers. Be sure to have funds available before contacting me, I have dealt with over 10 people who have wasted my time.

JTS_7

Established Member
Guys, I have clearly stated contact me via email with questions. I do not want to clutter up this thread or load up my PM box.

Respectfully,

Jaime

Recent pictures posted below. Will post video later of idling etc.

Thanks.

Last edited:

JTS_7

Established Member
Thanks.

Not sure what I am supposed to let the car go for though. Literally everyone has flaked that has already made an offer LOL.

One guy even said he "hates" the seats. So, go buy factory mustang Roush take off covers on eBay and swap out the covers for all black for $600 and a 6 pack. Not to mention you're gettin a lot of car as is for a steal, almost what the car KBBs in stock form. Car has also been taken care of, and has low miles (shrugs) o well.

Last edited:

badblackhemi

Established Member
It def is a badass car! Finding someone who has the $$$ to make up the difference between what you're asking and what the bank will loan is the problem. Even if it is only a few thousand. It just takes the right buyer. If you don't HAVE to sell just hold out for the right one. I put over $10,000 down when I bought my car. What buyers have to realize is putting up the extra money to get a car already done is worth it. Even though I spent 10k more than what the car books for stock, I saved another 10k over that amount buying it already done. Hold out man, it will happen.

JTS_7

Established Member
It def is a badass car! Finding someone who has the $$$ to make up the difference between what you're asking and what the bank will loan is the problem. Even if it is only a few thousand. It just takes the right buyer. If you don't HAVE to sell just hold out for the right one. I put over $10,000 down when I bought my car. What buyers have to realize is putting up the extra money to get a car already done is worth it. Even though I spent 10k more than what the car books for stock, I saved another 10k over that amount buying it already done. Hold out man, it will happen.

My bank wil loan 100% of the cars KBB no DP. This is also credit dependent. But I deff understand what you're saying.

Either way, for shits and giggles I have entertained two offers of 26k (minus some stuff) which is the cars KBB and they backed out for whatever reason.

So far the theme has been, not enough years at job, bank won't loan on out of state car, no e85 in state and buyer won't pay for retune, can't get financed at all etc.

No real rush to sell. Although I would like to move the car so I can move on to something else.

Hopefully the right buyer comes soon!

Btw I took a picture of the steering wheel leather and carpet so you can see the condition, no wear that you can tell of. Basically looks new inside

Last edited:

JTS_7

Established Member
In my garage somewhere lol. Saw slight IAT drop with them out so I left them out.

Users who are viewing this thread