Whiteline Customer Service

Bluebolt

Hold my beer n watch this
Established Member
Thought i should share my expereince with the guys at whiteline. I bought a used whiteline UCA for my 5.0. Started installing it and realized the threads on the bolts and the crush tube were all messed up. Called the guys at whiteline to see if I could purchase a new crush tube. Well they not only sent me a new crush tube, bolts and washers, packet of grease, and a little lanyard but also charged me absolutely nothing for it! These guys went after of there way to help out a guy who didn't even spend money with them.

TLDR version:
Whiteline hooked me up with free stuff when they didn't have to. I will be buying stuff from them in the future.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Check my signature, call me "Mr whiteline"... Love their stuff my car is on rails....and their stuff makes no noise!

jojobee

Established Member
Check my signature, call me "Mr whiteline"... Love their stuff my car is on rails....and their stuff makes no noise!

I have a bunch of BMR goodies on my car but am seriously considering switching my panhard bar to a Whiteline watts link. I wish i could hear the difference between a BMR setup and a similar Whiteline car.
It is said the Whiteline are quieter...

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
both companies make a great product.

The packaging with Whiteline is unparalleled by any company in the auto industry imo,

I just got an AFE exhaust in for my 6.7 diesel, box was all sorts of f'd up, pipes crushed in, etc...

The whiteline stuff is very nice. We have been selling quite a bit of it lately.

Beef

NickSezz

Established Member
Whiteline is great. I get call all of the time with people telling me how much they enjoy the watts link with no additional road noise. The watts really transforms that car...I will be installing one on my own car very soon ; )

Users who are viewing this thread