Who’s number one on your playlist?

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Dude!!!!
If never heard these guys...badass!...some good old fashioned thrash!

Yeah, I think they jam too. I don't think they were around long, approximately 7 years. Information indicates the lead singer died from a Fentanyl overdose in 2020. They were from Dallas Texas \m/!!!

I found out about them because they came up in a recommendation from my Spotify account.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
haven't ventured through here in a while, have to play through some of these when I get home.

I saw Hell Yeah out UCF's stadium a few years back with Nothing More, Volbeat and FFDP. Hell Yeah's PA and sound guy were ****ing horrific, Nothing More wasn't great either. Volbeat and FFDP sounded just fine, wish Volbeat's last album wasnt shitty.

I've been on a bit of a Highly Suspect kick lately.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
IMG_0306.jpeg
IMG_0303.jpeg

August Burns Red 20th Anniversary tour. It was an excellent show. Bleed From Within (band from Scotland) started it off and they were very good. The Devil Wears Prada was second (they were Ok).

Then ABR! I’m getting old so these shows are getting harder to enjoy but glad to see my favorite band one last time.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
This is for you though...best cover ever. It isn't Devil Music though! HAHAHA

I have to agree with you there. I went to see Heart in concert years ago. The first half of their show was their greatest hits. The second half of the show was nothing but Zeppelin tunes. It was badass for sure!!!

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Yep, bet it would sound badass cranked up in your truck..... I try to crank it up in the house, but the wife makes faces. LMAO!!!
Man don't even get me started on wive's. I can't crank my shit up for nothing when she is with me. She's mad because I'm about to pull the back seat out again for a larger system. This was before...then I went back to four 8's and now going to an 8,000 amp at .5 ohms on two 15's. :)

Users who are viewing this thread