Who’s number one on your playlist?

Rambro

Established Member
Thrice. More so their later stuff though as its not as punk rock as the early stuff.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Thrice. More so their later stuff though as its not as punk rock as the early stuff.

They've always been one of my favorite bands and they are arguably some of the best artists and songwriters of the genre out there today. They have come a long ways from where they started, that's for sure!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Seen them live 9 times, seen them 2 times, seen them 2 times, seen them once, seen them 2 times, seen them once, seen them 5 times... haha! One time I saw Sepultura/Obituary/and strangely enough Sick of it All on the same tour at the outdoor Cuban Club in Tampa. Sepultura had just released "Beneath the Remains", that knocked the Metal Worlds socks off. Sick of it All was touring for "Blood Sweat and No Tears". That was a killer show.
That's killer right there bro!
Old school. That's a killer show!!

I cant seem to get Google Play to show me most played in my phone, but if I had to guess it would ve something of this variation:
Impending Doom
Brand New
Norma Jean
Thrice
He Is Legend (mainly China White III)
Deftones
Minus the Bear
Circa Survive
The Chariot
Greeley Estates
As I Lay Dying
Oh, Sleeper
Sigur Ros
This Will Destroy You
Underoath

Something like that
I used to listen to some of those bands.

99cobra09

"Stock Car"
Established Member
Seen them live 9 times, seen them 2 times, seen them 2 times, seen them once, seen them 2 times, seen them once, seen them 5 times... haha! One time I saw Sepultura/Obituary/and strangely enough Sick of it All on the same tour at the outdoor Cuban Club in Tampa. Sepultura had just released "Beneath the Remains", that knocked the Metal Worlds socks off. Sick of it All was touring for "Blood Sweat and No Tears". That was a killer show.

Dude, beneath the remains is one of my all time favorites from sepultura, good album!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Probably the best album.
Probably. I didn't really listen to any of the other ones.
I think when Mitch died, the singer from ALL SHALL PERISH took vocals. It wasn't the same at all.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
If you like heavier music, I would recommend Rolo Tomassi. Usually heavy music with girl singers ends up gimmicky, but I've been wearing this older album Grievances (also a great album by a band called Kowloon Walled City) out for a while.

New release is good too. Rare to find a good looking woman that can get down like this.

Users who are viewing this thread