Who all got invited to "super secret" unveiling

jimwood

Established Member
I entered in the "contest" to be selected to view the new Cobra prior to the official unveiling. Trying to decide if I should go. Who else is going or was "selected?" :shrug:

Do you think that those selected will be given an option to purchase a car early??? That in all likelihood would get my ass on a plane.

I guess I should add SVT called me today and invited me to attend. They dont supply plane, hotel or food. And this event takes place in 7 days. :shrug:

Last edited:

crazyhorse06

Established Member
Hate the Eagles, why?

Did you get an invite? That should be enough to get you there. If you can give it to me, I'll take it.

I doubt it will give you an advanced purchase option, but, I am just guessing.

jimwood

Established Member
Its already on Tuesday, March 22 in Manhatten. Im in Cali. I dont think the invitation is transferrable, you have to show identification.

As for the eagles, that is a quote from the movie the Big Lebowski. I thought it was pretty funny...

crazyhorse06

Established Member
I wouldn't count on getting any pics at the secret unveiling. I don't know for sure, but, I doubt Ford would allow that

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
crazyhorse06 said:
I wouldn't count on getting any pics at the secret unveiling. I don't know for sure, but, I doubt Ford would allow that

Why not :shrug: this car will then be introduced to the media the next day, and be on display all week long at the show...

crazyhorse06

Established Member
because they will be saving the public release for the media. If you guys take pics, they'll be on the net within minutes and likewise publicly released.

It may not matter anyway. Check out the last line of this article.

Midnight

quick5pnt0

Established Member
From what i've heard the GT500 will be introduced tuesday night, not tonight. I could be wrong though

blueovalkid

The Snake Pit
Established Member
crazyhorse06 said:
because they will be saving the public release for the media. If you guys take pics, they'll be on the net within minutes and likewise publicly released.

It may not matter anyway. Check out the last line of this article.

Midnight

I dont know where they got that "midnight" stuff from? At midnight the last line changed to "more info on Wednesday". Thanks alot! :bash:

jimwood

Established Member
The invitation stated that all people who won this contest have to sign a confidentiallity agreement. And no photos were going to be permitted. So my feeling is that there will be no photographs from this event.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
jimwood said:
The invitation stated that all people who won this contest have to sign a confidentiallity agreement. And no photos were going to be permitted. So my feeling is that there will be no photographs from this event.

Hmmmm, ya think :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread