who bought my terminator?

SVTlove

USAFR Recruiter
Established Member
I recently talked with the dealership who took my 03 cobra in on a trade. they informed me it was sold about 2 weeks ago and I wanted to know if a forum member picked it up. If so, please feel free to ask me any questions. according to the dealer the guy lives in the Denver, Colorado area. (oddly enough I too owned it in while living in Denver and traded it shortly after moving to Arizona. here is a pic of the car. just curious. if you now own this car, you have bought a perfect cobra. i never had any issues with it. it was serviced mostly by finishline performance in denver, co. i'd recommend taking it there for any mod/dyno needs.

DSC09269.jpg

DSC09275.jpg

badcobra

It's Fast
Established Member
Hope you find the new owner. My bro and one of my best buds own Finish Line and are responsible for the build on my car.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Do you miss it yet? Very nice looking Cobra. I guess you're doing just fine if you have a 2007 Atomic Orange Z06. :)

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I live in AZ and I'm very big into the car seen. I haven't seen it at the pavs or any local meets.

SVTlove

USAFR Recruiter
Established Member
Do you miss it yet? Very nice looking Cobra. I guess you're doing just fine if you have a 2007 Atomic Orange Z06. :)

i do miss it. mostly cuz it was paid off. but i do miss it. i don't miss the wheel hop though. could live without that forever.

I live in AZ and I'm very big into the car seen. I haven't seen it at the pavs or any local meets.

yeah the dealer said they sold it to a guy from Denver.

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
I honestly hate the tan top verts, but the stripes on the hood tie it in nicely. That's a good looking ride. Whoever bought it has got to be proud!

barrett1128

Established Member
I have your old terminator, I picked it up last January from a guy here in Littleton Colorado. It currently has 18k miles on it and is still in perfect condition.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oh wow, this is neat. I was reading through the thread and wondering if the current owner would be found. And then you popped in. And the car still only has 18K miles on it. Can I ask how much you paid for it?

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
I have your old terminator, I picked it up last January from a guy here in Littleton Colorado. It currently has 18k miles on it and is still in perfect condition.

It appears the OP hasn't been active since May of 2014 but glad you came across this thread. Have you done anything else to the car since you've had it? It's a very nice looking ride.

barrett1128

Established Member
Hello all, I paid 23,500 last January and love the car. I spent a little more than I wanted to but it is in awesome shape. I haven't done much to it other than a ported throttle body and plenum and a new tune. Wasn't sure who had done the previous tune so I took it to my guy here in the denver area.

Users who are viewing this thread