who does mail order tunes

crazycarlo

Established Member
Eric Brooks from Brookspeed does mail order tunes and Remote tuning sessions. Hes always been professional and speedy and ive seen his work first hand. Its top-notch.

Danno44

Squatchin
Established Member
Another vote for Eric Brooks. Does excellent work and easy to reach.

Bigggy

Established Member
Bama from American muscle. One of my friend have a sct tuner with their tunes and its pretty good. The costumer service is very good also. If you buy a tuner from them you got free tunea for life, anything you add a mod.

I just bought one also and will be asking them for a tune for the 03 cobra that i just bought.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
VMP did my mail order, I had to do a few logs along with my a/f to get it dialed in. More than happy with them.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
Another happy customer here from Eric Brooks at Brooksspeed. I have sent him several emails and he has always responded within a day. Once I sent him my payment I had my tune that night!! As long as I have this car and he is tuning vehicles I will continue to give him business!!!

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Anyone do mail order tunes? for some reason mr kurgan can't hook me up with one after I ask wich monitors to adjust on.off

We'd be happy to get you set up with a Lund Racing tune. Feel free to give us a call with any questions.

Thanks!

John

Anabolic

Banned
well, I need someone to give me a tune for my whipple.. That i can eaither turn monitors on/off myself or adjust some for me. Because someone turned them off & I cant pass inspection.

Dawgstang

Established Member
I highly recommend Justin at VMP. After a few data logging sessions, he was able to dial in my tune perfectly.

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
What exactly are you failing your inspection for? I would assume its for the cats since the Whipple retains EGR. If you want someone to turn on/off your rear o2s, any tuner could do that for you. Several of us are running catless and just have our rear o2s turned off. Im not sure if you will be able to adjust parameters yourself but you can have your tuner write two separate tunes for you.

Last edited:

Anabolic

Banned
I havn't failed yet, didn't go because previous owner shut evap & catalyst monitors off. I want to turn back on & turn off EGR if any

Users who are viewing this thread