Who else got recalled?

runsonboost

Established Member
how exactly is military service considered slavery? by defenition slaves are not paid, military service members get paid. just forcing someone to do something doesent make it slavery, especially when a theorectly forced person would get an option as to what job they want, where they want to go, and would otherwise live as a free person except the fact they must perform a job, which they would get paid for.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I would not want a forced service term because I already have to deal with enough **** wads that joined and didn't know wtf they were getting into. The caliber/professionalism of our military would go down too. As a military member I am not willing to accept that. It would also further pussify our military because we would have to be even nicer to these forced service people because they did not choose to be here. **** all that BS, we need to get back to the old days of an NCO being able to drop someone on their face for being a ****ing retard (I'm in the USAF and our NCOs are not allowed to do that). Mandatory draft one thing in case of WWIII, but hell to the no on forced service.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread