• did once /a few times

Votes: 22 19.8%
  • other

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yournamehear119

Established Member
So from reading the other thread and this, i've determined that it just takes a certain person to go tanning. Almost all the people that say oh hell no its for homos live in southern states where indoor tanning is not as almost necessary as northerners. The few people i've seen from illinois almost all say "what's wrong with tanning i go" so i guess it's just all location.

MonkeysL

Established Member
don't need the tanning bed anymore. all i need is Melanotan II. nice blemish free skin, protects against skin cancer, and makes u tan without the lines.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
I get my tan from the sun. I don't understand girls who fake-bake in Texas.

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Again i must stress that i'm talking about us northerners that don't see above freezing temps for 6 months. Of Course I'd rather just hit the beach or work on the car without a shirt.

If you turn down a good sunny day for a tanning booth, than your homo haha

:lol:

I can see your point, but if there's no gym around do you start wearing 5 shirts to look bigger?

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
Naturally brown and live in Florida
If i walk into a tanning salon, I automatically give up my rights to 'not being smacked or kicked in the balls randomly'

besides..anyone here see Final Destination 3?!?
ya...F that!!!!!

5pointHo

Established Member
ummmmm tan nude then!!!! hell i do

ummmm .. yeah i dont think thatd be a good idea ..... i cant tan on nekkid on my balcony because i have roommates and you can see our balcony from other houses, and i cant do it at the beach because i live in a city infiltrated with copious amounts of college students that flock there daily. haha. :shrug:

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
I can see your point, but if there's no gym around do you start wearing 5 shirts to look bigger?

kinda like this baller..

lolasshat.gif

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member

Analogy doesn't really make sense. Wearing 5 shirts with give you the false look of being bigger, but you won't. Tanning in a tanning might not be "tanning naturally", but in the end you are still tan not faking it.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
I used to.,., before going on a cruise.,, not a big deal.,,. just don't stay in too long due to your fairness of skin :)

Users who are viewing this thread