Votes: 22 19.8%
  • other

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlownVenom01

Boost > NA
Established Member
I guess its just that tanning is a new thing that early on got socially labeled as a womens thing to do, so now when more and more men are starting to do it, the "true men" just label it as a *** thing to do.
I can almost GUARANTEE that soon enough it will be a much more socially acceptable thing to do
And as for comparing guidos to guys like me that go every once in a while, it's like comparing occasional drinkers to alcoholics.

cj3113

King of Controversy
Established Member
I don't go to tanning salons. But I am of Italian decent so I tan very easily. I'll lay outside on the boat or on the beach every once in a while.

BlownVenom01

Boost > NA
Established Member
If I want to get dark, then I'll hit the park with a shirt off.

Again i must stress that i'm talking about us northerners that don't see above freezing temps for 6 months. Of Course I'd rather just hit the beach or work on the car without a shirt.

If you turn down a good sunny day for a tanning booth, than your homo haha

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Ugh, no, I think it's really gay/shallow. I get my tan from being outside working (like a real man)

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
nice-tan.jpg

Picture of me at the beach on spring break.

5pointHo

Established Member
i go to the beach almost every day and lay out and stuff,so im really tan, but then i get super bad tan lines so ill go tanning maybe once a week to even out my butt and boobs a little. i HATE tan lines!

ViciousJay

Established Member
i do, only if i have a date or before summer hits cuz i dont wanna be outside the first few days its hot and burn

ViciousJay

Established Member
i go to the beach almost every day and lay out and stuff,so im really tan, but then i get super bad tan lines so ill go tanning maybe once a week to even out my butt and boobs a little. i HATE tan lines!

ummmmm tan nude then!!!! hell i do

Cobra84

Established Member
NO. I don't think i would go even if i could. I am fare skinned Irish and being white is just to be expected. I will never ever have a tan.

Users who are viewing this thread