Who got the best Christmas present?

Layingrubber

Established Member
Please share your favorite car related christmas gift with everyone. (pics welcomed).

One week from today I will consider all contestants and declare a first and second place winner.

Zemedici

Established Member
Kooks Longtubes
Offroad Midpipe
MGW Shifter

Of course one of my customers got a Paxton 2200, and @GT Premi got a GT350R....I think he wins

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
We had a family group text where we would send what's on our list...I sent "a Ferrari LaFerrari" and my brother got me one.

$_35.JPG

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Viking rear shocks and springs with BPS perches to go along with my new Rod end BMR adjustable upper arm and LCA relo brackets.

Santa finally decided it was time to get serious with my rear suspension lol

E55rocket

Established Member
Well if getting myself a present counts my built motor from MPR showed up Friday.
New 5.8 block
Darton sleeves
Bryant billet crank
Diamon pistons 10:1 or so...
Billet rods
Ported heads with some extra work
1mm bigger valves
MPR spec'd cams
15% lower
Accufab tensioners and guides
10mm timing components
Ported lower intake
4.5L Whipple
2200hp fuel system to feed it plus a ton of other goodies. No complaints for this Christmas except for my bank account lol

Zemedici

Established Member
Well if getting myself a present counts my built motor from MPR showed up Friday.
New 5.8 block
Darton sleeves
Bryant billet crank
Diamon pistons 10:1 or so...
Billet rods
Ported heads with some extra work
1mm bigger valves
MPR spec'd cams
15% lower
Accufab tensioners and guides
10mm timing components
Ported lower intake
4.5L Whipple
2200hp fuel system to feed it plus a ton of other goodies. No complaints for this Christmas except for my bank account lol

What fuel you going to run? E85? C16? Chevy Owner Tears?

E55rocket

Established Member
Build was to use E85. Fuel system will handle anything from E85-E98 to possibly Q16 to see what gains if any Q16 will offer. I'm going to see how the ignite 114 E85 does and also have 15 gallons of FTW purple to test out for drag duty. Can't wait till the 2.65L TVS comes out because I have a feeling that blower will be faster in the 1/4 than the big whipple. Engine is built to handle WAY more then the 1300-1400 a might be able to make with the whipple.

03trmn8er

Established Member
I didnt get a part, i got the whole car. 2011 kona blue gt500. This car is friggin amazing.

Attachments

• IMG_0230.JPG
    IMG_0230.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0231.JPG
    IMG_0231.JPG
    131.8 KB · Views: 154

spectreman

Established Member
I got:
Shelby H pipe (still need the FR500S mufflers tho!)
2 JLT oil separators (driver & passenger side)
Color matched MMD mirror covers (not thrilled w/their fitment)
Color matched Shelby shift knob & retainer
MMD tail light bezels
Raxiom sequential tail lights

Didn't get the lowering package I was hoping for, but I did get an HJC CL17 Captain America motorcycle helmet!
Lee

railroad

Established Member
Factory Five Cobra Roadster, 20th Anniversary Edition. IRS, Wilwood 13" 6 piston front brakes, 4 piston rears, 18" Halibrands, powder coated frame, leather seats and door panels, gps speedo and gauge package, Koni double adjustable coil overs all 4 corners, Wilwood dual master cylinders & foot pedals.
Looking forward to the XS 500+ hp Coyote and 4R70W trans.

mikes35

Established Member
Factory Five Cobra Roadster, 20th Anniversary Edition. IRS, Wilwood 13" 6 piston front brakes, 4 piston rears, 18" Halibrands, powder coated frame, leather seats and door panels, gps speedo and gauge package, Koni double adjustable coil overs all 4 corners, Wilwood dual master cylinders & foot pedals.
Looking forward to the XS 500+ hp Coyote and 4R70W trans.

No pictures of the Cobra?? Is my September purchase of my 2008 GT500 Convertible too early to count as a Christmas gift?

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
Build was to use E85. Fuel system will handle anything from E85-E98 to possibly Q16 to see what gains if any Q16 will offer. I'm going to see how the ignite 114 E85 does and also have 15 gallons of FTW purple to test out for drag duty. Can't wait till the 2.65L TVS comes out because I have a feeling that blower will be faster in the 1/4 than the big whipple. Engine is built to handle WAY more then the 1300-1400 a might be able to make with the whipple.

Doubt it will out do the big twin screws. Probably be comparable to the 2.9 whipple with both being pullied all the way up.

I got some money for a corbeau pass seat.

E55rocket

Established Member
Doubt it will out do the big twin screws. Probably be comparable to the 2.9 whipple with both being pullied all the way up.

I got some money for a corbeau pass seat.

The TVS really impressed me. I ran into the 9's at full weight and raced a few whipple powered cars and never got beat. They just seem to make so much power so quickly that by the time a whipple or KB gets into its zone it's to late.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread